Selangor Jobs Admin Support Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Company Confidential is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Selangor - Others and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Admin Support and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 3,000 - RM 4,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
This role would see you responsible to for the day-to-day servicing and growth of an existing client portfolio. As a key point-of-contact, you will engage with advisers/broker based in New Zealand
- Tailored personal development and training plans to support your long-term career goals
- Flexible working hours to suit the working hours in New Zealand
- Fun yet professional working environment
- Option to work from home
You would be accountable for:
- Managing client quotes and renewals
- Managing payment of premium from clients due for payment
- Managing the insurance claims process for clients
- Preparing policy schedules, client presentations, and reports
- Working with clients’ insurance providers, law firms, and external vendors
- Supporting ad-hoc duties alongside the wider team.
You could have a background in Administration & Customer Service with a passion for putting the customer first and going the extra mile. Prior experience in Insurance would be advantageous but not essential – training will be provided if you are eager to learn.
To hit the ground running, you should have:
- Excellent time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Spoken and written English and Mandarin compulsory
- A great team player with the ability to get along with a wide variety of people
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are well-established manufacturing company based in Shah Alam. Due to rapid expansion and growth in our organization structure.
We are now inviting experienced and qualified candidates to build a challenging career with us.
- Specific Location: Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam