Kuala Lumpur Jobs Administrative Assistant Position at Straits Energy Resources Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT. For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Straits Energy Resources Berhad, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with at least Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 2,500 - RM 3,500. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Straits Energy Resources Berhad|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.500|
- Responsible for providing support to various administrative activities to ensure the efficiency of day-to-day office operations.
- To handle and ensure incoming calls and correspondences are the channels to the right designated personnel timely.
- Maintain and monitor the consumption of office supplies and utilities; functionality of office infrastructure, fitting, and furniture; cleanliness and security of the company assets and office premises.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings with internal and external parties upon required.
- Responsible for arranging all types of company meeting facilities properly.
- Monitor, manage and coordinate with the driver on the schedule.
- Timely arrange documents signing with the company directors as well as other relevant parties.
- Maintain schedule and monitor the validity of office or timely renewal arrangement.
- Preparing memos, correspondence, presentations, and data-entry work accurately.
- To run work-related errands outside the office as requested from time to time.
- Keep track of relevant office records, and maintain proper document filling and storage.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
- Possess minimum diploma level
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Must be computer literate
- Able to converse in Malaysia and English
- Detail-oriented, team player, and able to work independently
- Positive attitude and pleasant personality
- Candidates with accounting knowledge and background are highly recommended to apply
- Good Working Environment
- Attractive Remuneration Packages
- Emphasized on Employee's Training
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Straits Energy Resources Berhad (“Straits”) is principally engaged in investment holding activities and the provision of management services. The Straits Group's business consisted of oil trading & bunkering, ship management, inland transportation & logistics, port management, ship-to-ship transfer, telecommunications & networking, and shipping agencies.
Straits was incorporated in Malaysia under the Companies Act 1965 on 4 December 1996 as a private limited company under the name of Ruby Quest Sdn. Bhd. On 19 March 2004, Straits was converted into a public company under the name of Ruby Quest Berhad. On 22 June 2007, Ruby Quest Berhad changed its name to Envair Holding Berhad. This was followed by a corporate name change to Raya International Berhad on 2 July 2013 and later to Straits Inter Logistics Berhad on 20 June 2017. On 19 August 2021, Straits changed its name to Straits Energy Resources Berhad to reflect its corporate identity based on the Group’s existing core business and future potential business undertakings.
Please visit the Straits website at https://ww.straits-energyresources.com/ for more information about the Straits Group.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 412406-T
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday – Friday, 9am -6pm
- Specific Location: Taman Mont Kiara