Kuala Lumpur Jobs Administrative Manager Position at Banle International Marketing Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 4,000 - RM 6,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Banle International Marketing Limited|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 6.000|
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Ensuring a company is operating securely and effectively.
- Maintaining all policies and procedures manuals.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Monitoring and projecting staff needs.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Ensures completion of all administrative tasks
· Any ad hoc assignment as requested.
· At least 5 years of corporate working experience is required.
· Self-motivated, good team player and ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Excellent planning, organizational, and project management skills.
· Excellent command of spoken and written English
· Familiar with common computer software (e.g., Outlook, MS Office, PowerPoint, Zoom)
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Banle are an established marine fuel logistics company providing one-stop solution for
vessel refuelling, which is referred to as bunkering facilitator in the bunkering industry, in
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: LL16980
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts)