Petaling Jaya Jobs Agronomist Position at Applied Agricultural Resources Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sciences & Agriculture, we Applied Agricultural Resources Sdn. Bhd., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as agronomist and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Petaling Jaya and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from RM 3,000 - RM 4,500.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Applied Agricultural Resources Sdn. Bhd.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Agriculture, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.450|
Opportunities as AGRONOMISTS and RESEARCH OFFICERS are available for interesting and rewarding careers in APPLIED AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH and ADVISORY SERVICES in estates in Malaysia, Indonesia and other countries.
- Possess a good Science based Bachelor or higher degree.
- Candidates with relevant experiences and outstanding academic and leadership achievements in School, University or for the Community are encouraged to apply
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Willing to travel extensively within Malaysia and Indonesia
We offer an attractive remuneration package of a gross monthly salary, fixed allowances, yearly bonuses and excellent opportunities for long-term career development to successful candidates. Comprehensive training will be provided to successful candidates who will be based at our Kota Damansara offices and Laboratories.
- Fixed allowances
- Yearly bonuses
- Opportunities for long-term career development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Applied Agricultural Resources Sdn. Bhd.is an associatecompanyofBoustead Plantations BerhadandKuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad, two highly successful public listed Malaysian companies. It is a leading tropical plantation crop research centre established in 1986. Our core activities include research in crop improvement and production, provide plantation crop advisory services, and produce oil palm tissue culture ramets and seeds for sales.
We maintain an extensive research programme in strategic areas to improve productivity and efficiency in estates and utilise the latest research findings, innovations and technological advances in crop science and information technology that are applicable. We have more than a dozen field research stations in Malaysia and Indonesia and conduct collaborative research with local and overseas universities, research institutions and commercial companies. We also publish our findings in high impact journals and present them in conferences worldwide. We also provide in-house training to all levels of staff and executives. Our detailed activities can be found atww.aarsb.com.my. Briefly, our research covers the following subject matters:
- Plant breeding, both traditional methods and molecular breeding, including genomewide selection by sequencing
- Tissue culturing of oil palms
- Applications of biotechnology in plantation tree crops
- Agronomy of plantation tree crops including fertiliser use efficiency, soil health, environmental microbiology, soil and water conservation, soil chemistry, soil classification etc
- Pests and diseases
- Beneficial microbes
- Geospatial technology and analysis, including the applications of drones, GIS and remote sensing in plantation tree crops
- Physiology and plant biochemistry of plantation tree crops
- Mathematical and statistical modelling
- Techno-economic management including reduction of labour in plantation agriculture and applications of mechanisation and mechatronics in tree crop management etc
- Biodiversity, ecosystem services and environmental impact of plantation tree crops
- Improving latex yield of rubber trees
- Products evaluation
We have more than 700 employees and we operate in Malaysia and Indonesia.Our clientele estates are located not only in Southeast Asia but extend to Liberia and Colombia. We are keen to meet you if you have good suggestions to improve our core activities and objectives. If you would like to know more about us and wish to consider joining our team, then do reach out to us. Our Headquarters along with some of our R&D laboratories are located in Kota Damansara (Petaling Jaya, Selangor).
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Registration No.: 90455-D
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Monday to Saturday
- Specific Location: Kota Damansara