Application Engineer Vacancies at PERSOLKELLY Workforce Solutions Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Application Engineer. For those of you who live in Sandakan & Bintulu and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, PERSOLKELLY Workforce Solutions Malaysia Sdn Bhd, and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Engineering & Chemical Engineering with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 2,500 - RM 2,900. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||PERSOLKELLY Workforce Solutions Malaysia Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Chemical Engineering, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 2.900|
We are looking for Application Engineers who enjoy interacting with customers and likes to work in an autonomous environment. In this position, you will manage and develop long standing client relationships, with an intense focus on exceeding client expectations and driving service delivery. You will have a hands-on approach to service and deliver value through developing and managing technical projects to solve customer problems.
· Provide routine service and sales support in strategic district accounts to execute agreed upon customer system assurance and continuous improvement plans.
· Assist with plant surveys of prospective customers.
· Assist with start-ups of new applications in both existing customers and new accounts.
· Develop strong relationships with the key stakeholders in the strategic district accounts where you provide service support.
· Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer pain points, escalating as required.
· Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data, and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
· Support services includes sample testing, light maintenance, customer service, service report generation, chemical ordering, chemical inventory management, general labor activities.
· Follow company safety guidelines and incident reporting requirements.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical/Industrial/Environmental)
· Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
· Proactive, independent, and positive attitude with a business mindset.
· Must have a valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.
· Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems would be an advantage.
· 1 to 2 years’ experience in water treatment or specialty chemical industry.
· Ability to sell value-added products to customers.
· Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients. Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd. Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. For more information, please visit ww.persolkelly.com
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 122114-P
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Application Engineer position job vacancies
- Contract job vacancies in Bintulu 2023
- Contract job vacancies in Sandakan 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Bintulu 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Sandakan 2023