Kuala Lumpur Jobs Application Management Support, Trade Finance Support Specialist Position at AmBank (M) Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, AmBank (M) Berhad are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as application management support, trade finance support specialist with a full time work system, which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 10,000 to a maximum of RM 16,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|AmBank (M) Berhad
|Application Management Support, Trade Finance Support Specialist
|Type of Work
|Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
Given how interwoven technology and the business world have become, an Application Support Specialist needs both technical knowledge and “people” skills to do their job well.
The Application Support Specialist is responsible for Trade Finance (FBCC and FBTI) application support. They will also work closely with the Business Users and Operation Teams to provide operational support and to ensure timely and efficient resolution of IT application-related incidents and service requests.
For Change Management, an Application Support Specialist must draw on their experience to contribute and support the impact assessment process of and change management activities.
- To provide BAU and Trade Project (business initiatives) support.
- To perform problem investigation – problem identification, root cause analysis, solution definition, SIT/UAT and implementation.
- To thoroughly understand the system design, user requirement and provide impact analysis feedback for any potential system change including design of End-of-day process.
- Interact with internal teams and external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex problems
- To proactively manage system risks by defining improvements or mitigations
- Contribute to the planning of application/infrastructure releases and configurations
- Provide input to application/infrastructure scalability
- Design appropriate metrics for reporting on key performance and quality indicators, particularly in terms of in-depth trend analysis
- Maintain application monitoring, performance tuning and testing
- Provide input to administering and maintaining all application environments
- Provide input to the implementation, backup and roll-back plans
- Act as a technical resource for internal and external projects
- Follow appropriate departmental and bank procedures and policies (i.e. change control, security and auditing, release, configuration, problem and incident management).
- Maintain good working relationships with internal departments as well as 3rd party vendors and hosting providers
- Ensure incidents and problems are up-to-date
- Ensure all technical and non-technical documentation is up-to-date
- Contribute to management reports
- Share / spread knowledge with team members as well as internal teams
- Pro-active in maintaining and increasing the teams and your own technical knowledge
- Coach and develop team members
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high quality service
- Self-motivated and highly professional with ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge
- Fast learner, energetic and enthusiastic
- Adaptable and flexible to business demands
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Team player
Functional Skills & Experiences
- Knowledge and experience in Trade Finance system with good business functional experience
- Knowledge of SWIFT MT/MX messages format
- Extensive problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to independently apply production upgrades and support the products and technologies
- Experience in providing services to agreed SLA’s and OLA’s
- Experienced in Problem and Incident Management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Technical Skills & Experiences
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technology field is preferred
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in a hands-on application support role
- Experience with supporting multi-tier infrastructures
- Possess strong technical knowledge in
- Familiar with Oracle WebLogic
- Familiar with RedHat Apache Webserver and Apache ActiveMQ
- Familiar with UNIX/Linux shell scripting (BASH)
- Familiar with Oracle DB
- Familiar with HTML and XML
- Familiar with Java, Eclipse IDE and VisualSVN
Critical Success Factors
- Achieving high levels of user satisfaction
- Demonstration of ownership of problems
- Measured contribution towards the reduction of aged problems
- Measured contribution towards maintaining a level of expectations with customers internally/externally for services provided
- System availability meets agreed SLA
- Incidents and problems are resolved within OLA and SLA
- Delivering projects within agreed timeframes
- Comply with bank procedures and policies
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in August 1975, AmBank Group is one of the largest banking groups in Malaysia by market capitalization and comprises AMMB Holdings Berhad and its subsidiaries:
AmInvestment Bank Berhad
AmBank (M) Berhad
AmBank Islamic Berhad
AmGeneral Insurance Berhad
AmMetLife Insurance Berhad
AmMetLife Takaful Berhad
At AmBank Group, our people are the reason for our achievements today.
We believe in diversity and creativity. We look for energy, deep passion and an unwavering drive to excel.
We want motivated, agile and ambitious young individuals to join us in building a first-class team to deliver excellence within a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
Adding greater value to this one-stop financial hub is the Group’s strategic partnership with Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Ltd (ANZ), one of Australia’s leading financial institutions, International Assurance Group (IAG) and MetLife, Inc. providing the synergy of a wide network, regional presence, and international banking and financial services expertise.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 8515-D
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Tropicana Fairway 3