Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Application & Project Engineer Position at REV ENERGY SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Shah Alam/Subang and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, REV ENERGY SDN. BHD. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as APPLICATION & PROJECT ENGINEER and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Engineering & Oil/Gas with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 2,500 - RM 3,500 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|REV ENERGY SDN. BHD.
|Application & Project Engineer
|Type of Work
A) Job Description
1) Provides timely and accurate Technical and Commercial Quotation based on the customer specifications and / or recommendation from sales.
2) Interacts and Communicates effectively with other functional teams ( ie; Sales, Services, Accounts & Logistic Team) throughout the sales cycles, as required, to appropriately respond to customer requests
3) Reviews Purchase Orders (PO) and ensure timely and accurate order entry into the system according to the agreed terms and conditions.
4) Managing on post sales activities by updating the internal & external customers on: Monitoring delivery status & expedite shipments when necessary. Responsible for order status, performance and forecasting reporting (progress reports) to internal (sales) and external customers throughout the project execution
5) Coordinates and delivers the required documentation with the submission of relevant commercial / technical documentation. Communicates and Assist Document Controller on the Project Documentation submission to customer
1) Bachelor in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical or Instrumentation and Control Engineering
2) Possess at least 1 to 2 years of experience in the prior working experience in an Applications Engineer/Quotes-based function for Valve Engineering/Utilities/Oil & Gas Engineering would be advantageous
3) Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and AutoCad
4) A strong work ethic with positive attitude and ability to make timely decision through good analytical process & problem solving is expected
5) English fluency (meeting and writing reports inside and outside the company)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
REV ENERGY SDN BHD, is an aspiring Oil & Gas Company representing various multi-national company products in specialized engineering valves, actuators and associated equipment. We are focus on growth and is seeking for a dedicated position in our sales team for a Technical Sales Engineer responsible for the account management & sales of our product & services.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Registration No.: 1236508-D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: SEKSYEN 14