Kuala Lumpur Jobs Application Support Executive / Business Analyst Position at Royal Selangor International Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Royal Selangor International Sdn Bhd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as APPLICATION SUPPORT EXECUTIVE / BUSINESS ANALYST for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Royal Selangor International Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Application Support Executive / Business Analyst|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Sitting within the Business Information team, a person employed in Application Support is responsible for managing the resolution of application and system issues that arise across a business, world-wide.
We are seeking candidates with good knowledge of system processes and an ability to manage multiple high-level tasks. Duties and responsibilities of Application Support
- Analyse and troubleshoot all issues logged in the helpdesk by users and provide solutions promptly
- Liaise with software principals on technical issues and problem resolutions
- Analyse business or operations processes requirements and translate them for software application (ERP & POS) enhancement
- Any other ad hoc tasks as assigned
Requirements for the Role
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Preferably with 1-2 years of working experience in the related field
- Possess good knowledge of ERP systems (ERP Infor LN will be an added advantage) and BI tools
- Good knowledge of business processes, systems, data analysis, and project management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
|Address||Royal Selangor Visitor Centre, 4, Jalan Usahawan 6, Setapak Jaya, 53300 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Celebrating life’s precious moments since 1885.
In 1885, a young pewtersmith named Yong Koon arrived in Malaya from the Chinese port of Shantou, armed with little more than a set of tools and a determination to succeed.
Today, Yong Koon's humble enterprise is Royal Selangor, the world's foremost name in quality pewter.
Pushing the Boundaries
Our designers and artisans continuously expand the limits of pewter design while staying true to our heritage of craftsmanship. Joining us on this journey are like-minded design collaborators such as the award-winning Erik Magnussen and Jamy Yang as well as cultural organisations such as the V&A (Victoria and Albert Museum).
Symbols of Sporting Achievements
Bespoke trophies from Royal Selangor commemorate victorious moments at sporting events such as the Formula 1 in Malaysia, Singapore and China, Shanghai ATP 100 Masters and the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia Golf Tournament.
Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Royal Selangor has standalone stores in top retail capitals around the world, including London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing, Melbourne and Sydney. Royal Selangor products are also carried by top department stores such as Wako in Japan, Harrods in London, and Hudson Bay in Toronto.
Royal Selangor’s repertoire of skills in the decorative arts is represented through our sister companies. Famed for fine silverware, Comyns is also renowned for its interpretive works, particularly those of Paul de Lamerie – one of the leading silversmiths of 18th century England. Selberan specialises in creating 18k gold and diamond jewellery that follows the European approach to craftsmanship.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 008946-K
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Regular hours, Mondays-Fridays (Depending on role)
- Specific Location: Setapak
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Application Support Executive / Business Analyst position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023