Kuala Lumpur Jobs Application Technical Support – Lead Analyst Position at AIA IT (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company AIA IT (M) Sdn Bhd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of application technical support - lead analyst and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||AIA IT (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Application Technical Support - Lead Analyst|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Services, Tech & Helpdesk Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Provide application technical support to Investment applications, responsible for Level 2 support tasks. Develop in-depth knowledge to the application and investment business. Coordinate events and act as the bridge between business user and application vendor.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Provide Level 2 technical support to investment applications;
2. Define standard workflow and governance level 1 helpdesk according to IT policy;
3. Troubleshooting on application issues, connectivity issues as well as batch job issues.
4. Respond to user query related to application access or functions;
5. Provide technical solutions to business users, make design and workflow to facilitate the needs.
6. Conduct data analysis and testing, draft testing plan.
7. Prepare FS and TS for change requirements;
8. Make change to config files or some programs.
9. Coordinate meetings with internal and external parties;
10. Drive small projects/ enhancements and see it to the end;
11. Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by supervisor as required.
• Education – University graduate in computer science or equivalent
• Working experience 5 years or above, IT development experience 3-5 years
• Able to work under pressure
• Special skills
o In-depth business and application knowledge of IT and operations in the investment management industry, especially derivative instruments of all types
o Eyes on details with patient.
o Good communication and problem-solving skills
o Ability to think over the long-term, applying a strategic focus completing large-scale change projects
o Positive working attitude, willing to learn and work independently
o Well-versed in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
o Experience with finance application highly regarded
o IT Skill set: Python, Java, SQL server, Oracle, etc
|Address||AIA Customer Centre, Ground Floor, Block B Shamelin Business Centre, Jalan 4/91, Taman Shamelin Perkasa, 56100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Transport Allowance (RM450)
- EPF (16%)
- Dental, Optical and Insurance Coverage
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AIA Digital+ Malaysia
AIA Digital+ Malaysia is a is a technology, digital and analytics innovation hub dedicated to powering AIA to be more efficient, connected and innovative as it fulfils its Purpose to help millions of people across Asia-Pacific live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
AIA Digital+ is central to AIA’s goal of being a customer-centric and world-class digital insurer, delivering world class services for our customers, partners and employees wherever they are.
We believe in finding new ways every day to shape a better tomorrow. To enhance our business, we turn this belief into action through innovation and progressive solutions that are efficient, scalable and agile.
AIA Digital+ is part of AIA Group Limited.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 202201010550
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Jalan Sultan Ismail