Kuala Lumpur Jobs Ar Team Lead Position at AVID SPORTS MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, we AVID SPORTS MALAYSIA SDN. BHD., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as ar team lead and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|AVID SPORTS MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
|Ar Team Lead
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
Together as a team, you work towards achieving department objective & goals
- Maintain accounts receivable records daily, credits and collections are applied, uncollectible amounts are accounted for, and miscellaneous differences are cleared
- reviewing and monitoring Accounts Receivable Aging, and resolve AR dispute and discrepancies
- Ensures the invoices and receipts are performed in good manner
- Reconciliation of AR aging and collections
- Reconciliation of the consignment sales report
- Perform monthly merchant bank and bank collection in reconciliation
- Collaborate with the other finance functions for month-end closing
- Prepare monthly sales report
- Monitor cash collection outstanding balance and follow up closely with the store/channel personnel on the long outstanding items.
- Preparation of the invoice and credit note.
- Ensure all account receivable records are properly updated and reconciled in the accounting system
- Producing monthly financial and management reports
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in related field. Exposure in Shared Services industry will be added advantage
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any other equivalents
- Process driven with systematic planning and thinking. Fast learner and committed to get the job done with tight timeline.
- Strong analytical skills and be able to pay close attentions to accounting details, data and collections.
- Good communications skills in daily interactions with internal / external stakeholders
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & SAP
- Candidate with full set account handling will be having added advantage
- Candidate must be able to communicate in both Mandarin & English
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Performance based bonus
- Opportunity to growth professionally
- Insurance coverage
- Staff purchase discounts
- Opportunities to Growth Professionally
- Competitive Remunerations Package
- Fast Growing Company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Avid Sports Malaysia Sdn Bhd established in March 2019 as the retailer and distributions of ANTA's products in Malaysia.
ANTA Established in 1991 and listed on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2007, ANTA Sports Products Limited (stock code: 2020.HK) is the leading sportswear companies in China. Up to Nov. 2016, ANTA’s market value was summed up to USD 7.39 Billion.
For many years, we have been principally engaged in the design, development, manufacturing and marketing of ANTA sportswear series to provide professional sporting goods to the mass market.
In recent years, we have started moving full steam ahead with the strategy of “Single-focus, Multi-brand, and Omni-channel” to deepen our footprint in the sportswear market.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 201901008001
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart casual