Kuala Lumpur Jobs Area Retail Executive, Modern Trade Position at MY FIMEDIA NETWORK TECHNOLOGY SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, MY FIMEDIA NETWORK TECHNOLOGY SDN. BHD. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as area retail executive, modern trade with a full time work system, which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Primary/Secondary School/O Level which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 1,600 to a maximum of RM 3,700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||MY FIMEDIA NETWORK TECHNOLOGY SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Area Retail Executive, Modern Trade|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Responsible for daily operation and administration support to the team to drive sales results
- Maintain details, accurate schedules and directly supervised stores while participating in achieving sales goal and implementation and report results. (eg: reporting system- store visit, visit efficiency etc.)
- Ensure POSM are executed as per the brand guideline and products are listed by the time of the new launch/ promotion/ price point etc.
- To ensure overall retail outlets operations are managed effectively in order to achieve sales targets, sales productivity and ensuring continuous business growth.
- Ensure retail outlets are visited regularly to ensure the outlets are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure all stock inventory level in the retail outlets are healthy.
- Responsible for photos execution reports. (eg: OOS, update POSM, competitor’s activities etc.)
- Assist to implements sales and marketing plan.
- Participate brand events and promotional activities.
- Evaluate team’s performance by using company KPI.
- Build/monitor/guide and support BAs.
- Build up good rapport with store PIC.
- Minimum 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, pro-active approach, possess strong leadership quality and a team player who is able to work with minimum supervision and highly committed.
- Willing to learn, constructive, ability to problem solve and ‘make things happen’.
- Possess own transport, willing to travel outstation and work on weekends.
- Preferably those who are hands-on and have knowledge in managing retail outlets from FMCG, especially from personal care/beauty.
- Medical Insurance
- Travel Allowance
- Mobile Allowance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SKINTIFIC, skincare developed and formulated by scientists in Canadian laboratories. Through years of research, scientists have finally found that damaged skin barrier is the root of all skin problems on the face.
With the patented technology of TTE (Trilogy Triangle Effect), SKINTIFIC managed to formulate the perfect combination of active ingredients and barrier ingredients for fast and barrier safe skin result.
Global leader in beauty retailing and operates successfully in more than two thousand points of sale. With a vision of making SKINTIFIC the most loved beauty community in the world, it aims to transform the beauty shopping experience through strong relationships with customers, brands and products, unexpected concepts, and a non-conformist attitude.
Whether you’re passionate about products, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy, we have a place for you. SKINTIFIC is a place where you have the power to change someone’s day and truly make them feel better about themselves.
By staying true to our core value of possessing a disruptive spirit, SKINTIFIC manages to provide all employees a fun place to learn with the freedom to experience, to create, to innovate.
- Industry: Grooming / Beauty / Fitness
- Registration No.: 1454854-A
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays