Area Sales Manager (based In Sarawak – Miri/sibu/bintulu) Vacancies at U Mobile Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, U Mobile Sdn Bhd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Kota Kinabalu & Tawau and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Area Sales Manager (Based in Sarawak - Miri/Sibu/Bintulu) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||U Mobile Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Area Sales Manager (based In Sarawak - Miri/sibu/bintulu)|
|Region||Kota Kinabalu, Tawau|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Life at U Mobile
We are Passionate, Innovative, Trustworthy, Team-Oriented & Fun-Loving.
At U Mobile, we are always on the lookout for great talents and passionate individuals to join our growing team.
Let’s start your journey with an award-winning organization!
Top Reasons To Join Us
• Awarded as one of the Most Preferred Graduate Employers (2022) & Gold Winner for Excellence in Workplace Culture (2021)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, optical and insurance benefits
• Flexi working hours arrangements
• Staff Line & Device Subsidy
• Smart Casual Attire
• Child Parental Leave
• Convenient location with access to public transport (Imbi Monorail/Bukit Bintang MRT)
• Special employee discounts for selected F&B Brands and Hotels
To support Sales & Distribution on assigned areas with KPI on sales target
The Day-to-Day Activities
- To work closely with distributor in managing dealers’ portfolio by providing system support i.e. network, creation, modification and termination
- Provide trade marketing support ie event, signage, posm & pyramid performance
- To plan, lead, execute and monitor effectiveness of sales strategy and promotion plans by seeking new opportunity to expand UM touch point & pyramid
- To deepen dealer’s loyalty through activations (Prepaid with plans and Postpaid)
- To ensure proper training and knowledge on:-
➢ System : Genuine and accurate activations through control system & system
➢ Product : Full range of products
➢ How to Sell : Accurate and correct information given
➢ Incentives / Pyramid : Proper guidance in building loyalty
➢ POSM : Latest & up to date POSM
- Vigilant to market movement through market intelligence
- To drive and coach Product Specialist / Sales Team to meet designated area / territory’s prepaid & postpaid sales target and monitoring their sales performance
- To proactively manage inter-department requirements and communication in order to meet sales objectives as well as optimizing support resources.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Degree or equivalent in any field
- Aggressive and target driven
- At least 6 years of sales experience in Telco / FMCG related environment with minimum 3 years of experience in sales team management
- Sales driven with good track record
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
What’s Next ?
Once you have applied online, our team will review your application and due to a high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Staff Line & Device Subsidy
- Comprehensive medical, dental, optical and insurance benefits
- Child Parental Leave
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
U Mobile is a data-centric and multiple award-winning mobile data service company in Malaysia. We may be the youngest telco in the country but our understanding of customer preferences has enabled us to grow from strength to strength.
Our rapid response to changes in consumer behaviour and needs has enabled us to be the first in industry to introduce various products and services such as free monthly data for prepaid plans and microfinancing for smartphones as well as unlimited data to customers at very affordable prices.
In our quest to become Malaysia’s preferred digital telco, we have also introduced many first-of-its-kind digital services to the market such as telcoassurance products. U Mobile also has a comprehensive fintech ecosystem offering that consists of GoPayz, a universal e-wallet which offers consumers digital financial and lifestyle services, and GoBiz, a digital payment acceptance solution designed for businesses both big and small.
Being the youngest telco also means U Mobile has the most modern network infrastructure that enables us to scale up based on demand in the most efficient way. Our award-winning robust network is also ready for 5G and beyond and we are committed to continue investing in our network so that our customers will always enjoy a superior network experience.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: 223969-U
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Insurance, Handphone, Childcare / Parental Care Leave, Extended Maternity Leave
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Area Sales Manager (based In Sarawak - Miri/sibu/bintulu) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Kota Kinabalu 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Tawau 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies in the city of Kota Kinabalu 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Tawau 2023