Selangor Jobs Area Sales Manager Position at Focus Point Vision Care Group Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Area Sales Manager. For candidates who reside in Selangor and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Focus Point Vision Care Group Sdn Bhd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 6,000 - RM 8,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Focus Point Vision Care Group Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Area Sales Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 6.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 8.000|
There are two openings of this position who is responsible to manage Focus Point branches in Central Region (KL and Selangor) and Sabah (Kota Kinabalu).
- To coordinate in between HQ and FP Branches; including preparation and follow-up on departmental correspondence.
- To perform daily branch by ensuring branches on smooth operations and to hit sales targets.
- To resolve the manpower issues on branch related; including staff recruitment.
- To assist on the new branch opening, branch upgrading, branch closure and road show activities.
- To prepare reports and ensure submission before the deadlines.
- To attend meetings, trainings and discussions that required by the management.
- To conduct training/briefing and ensure compliance to company SOP.
- To carry out the responsibilities that assigned by superior from time to time.
- At least 3 years experienced in retail chain stores operations and requires to preform daily branch visit.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma, or Bachelor Degree in Optometry, Business Management/ Marketing or equivalent.
- Completion of Optometry Study in Institution recognized by Majlis Optik Malaysia with experience as optometrist
- Can communicate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin and other local dialects are an added advantage;
- Applicants are able to travel for work with own transport;
- Strong commitment, responsibility, proactive and self-motivated.
- Complementary Eyewear
- Birthday Voucher
- Attractive Staff Purchase Scheme for Focus Point eyewear
- Komugi Privilege Card
- Insurance Coverage (GPA & GTL)
- Many more-to be shared during interview
|Address||Focus Point Vision Care Group Sdn. Bhd., No. 20G, First Floor, Jalan Ss10/1, 47620, Subang Jaya, Selangor, 46150, Malaysia|
- Leading Optical Retail Chain Store In Malaysia
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Positive and Engaging Working Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Focus Point is the leading optical retail chain store in Malaysia. Not only are we officially recognized by the Malaysia Book of Records as the largest optical retail chain store in Malaysia, Focus Point is also the first and only optical retail chain store to be listed in Bursa Malaysia.
Here is our mission:
To provide our customers with the best vision care and eyewear services at all times. In order to further expand our quality services to the world while maintaining our consistency, we know that the key to do so has always been the amazing & talented people with us. We want applicants to know that here in Focus Point, not only do we have exciting career paths & opportunities to develop your potential, but also the suitable, friendly & encouraging environment to do so.
Therefore, we will always be on the lookout for talents full of enthusiasm and passion to join us. If you are interested in being a part of the winning team, apply for Focus Point now or send us your resume at [email protected]. We would love to get to know you more!
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 268471-X
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Healthy Lifesytle Reward, Free Eyewear, Attractive Staff Purchases and many more, Mondays - Thursdays: Business; Fridays: Casual, Mondays- Thursdays: 8.30am to 6 pm; Fridays: 8.30am to 5pm