Area Visual Merchandiser (aeon Big) Vacancies at AEON Co. (M) Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
AEON Co. (M) Bhd. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kuala Lumpur & Subang Jaya and surrounding areas as area visual merchandiser (aeon big) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Merchandising.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||AEON Co. (M) Bhd.|
|Position||Area Visual Merchandiser (aeon Big)|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Merchandising, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Implemented merchandising strategies to support sales target.
- To ensure AEON display is competence to global retailers.
- To educate customer about product awareness e.g. safety, product features etc.
- To standardize product/ visual display across all the Stores.
- Responsible on planning, organizing and implement total store VMD creative design, Festivals, Celebrations, Seasonal and normal display. All materials must be approved by the Head of VMD before production.
- Responsible on developing and creating an innovative POP / POSM at AEON Stores for good image.
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes.
- Setting and determine new store opening concept of Visual Merchandising. New ideas to enhance the merchandise and store value and AEON image.
- Managing an effective deployment of staff for decoration set-up and store’s person in-charge coordination.
- Item Sourcing, creating and developing the best props innovatively.
- Quality control of decoration props and POP / POSM in all task. Ensure safe to our customers.
- Financial budgeting management, planning and control expenses within budget allocation.
- Communicating in relation with display matters within all party, top management, others department, stores and vendor / suppliers.
- Research lifestyle, demographics and design trends.
- To establish direction, objectives, strategies and action plans which relate to optimizing and maximizing performance of all syatems and equipment which relate to facility and maintenace of GMS stores.
- To monitor and control of all preventive and corrective actions at GMS in order to prolong the lifespan and usage of systems and equipment.
- To support, advise, and/or undertake lead in managing and solving breakdown cases or any incidents or accidents which relate to facility and maintenance of GMS.
- To assist, support and ensure compliance to safety standards and laws, rules and regulations by relevant authorities for licensed system and equipment.
- Able to work at Subang Jaya, Selangor or Wangsa Maju, Kuala Lumpur.
- Minimum Diploma in any field.
- At least 2 years experience in Shopping Mall / Hypermarket Background.
- Able to use Microsoft Software ie: Excel.
- Able to use Adobe.
- Team Player.
|Address||AEON Co. (M) Berhad, Lot 4086, Fasa 3BII, Jalan Metro Prima, Mukim Batu, 52100, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, 52100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Address||ÆON BiG Subang Jaya, Jalan Kemajuan Subang, Ss 16, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Staff rebate & Staff parking rate
- Medical, Dental & Optical coverage
- Fast Phase Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
It all started in 1984, when AEON CO. (M) BHD. was established in Malaysia, in response to the Malaysian Government's request to AEON Japan to help modernize retail industry in Malaysia. With the relentless pursuit to evolve with the growing needs and requirements of its customers, AEON has constantly enhanced its service through value-added benefits and interior refurbishments. AEON's progress in Malaysia over the years has been a glowing achievement of commitment and has enabled AEON Malaysia to be selected as the regional hub for AEON's expansion in ASEAN.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 126926-H
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Staff Rebate, Insurance, Long Service Awards etc., HQ - Business Attire; OPERATION - Uniforms Provided, HQ - Mon to Fri; OPERATION - Shift