Petaling Jaya Jobs Art Director Position at Digital Symphony
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design, we Digital Symphony, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as art director and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Petaling Jaya and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Creative Design, Arts/Media/Communications|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Digital Symphony is driven by innovation and design, the ideal Art Director should be capable of advancing this vision through a mix of artistic, marketing and business expertise. He or she must be able to dissect objectives, develop creative briefs, provide artistic direction and oversee the entire creative process.
To effectively lead this symphony, you’ll establish standards for production, quality, and productivity; thus, ensuring timely delivery of creative deliverables without compromising artistic quality. You must identify with our organisation’s culture of continuous improvement, innovation and excellence. Knowledge of the digital space would be an added advantage.
- Oversee the art department by managing resources, hiring, training and mentoring the team.
- Establish standards for productions, quality, productivity and client servicing.
- Ensure the team adheres to the established processes, identify opportunities for continuous improvement, new tools, and develop new processes to support design operations.
- Collaborate with marketing, content and sales teams to ensure all creative deliverables are produced to the highest standards and quality in a timely fashion.
- Conceptualise campaign visions, harnessing original ideas for visual content, websites, social media and other marketing materials.
- Develop creative briefs based on concepts established during brainstorming sessions along with direction, schedules and expected deliverables.
- Analyse market trends, consumer needs, the competitive landscape, and track performance.
- Develop new approaches, styles and techniques for the team to implement that will resonate with the audience.
Skills, Attributes and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma with relevant experience.
- Minimum 3-years professional working experience in a similar role.
- Must be charismatic, possess a creative eye and has a thorough understanding of concepts / ideas / objectives.
- Has thought process, rationale and approach towards each assignment.
- Must be able to plan ahead or on the go.
- Possesses great leadership and communicational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Be able to work independently, self-motivated, work with minimum supervision and a good team player.
- Good understanding of design trends.
- Work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Upskilling, Career Growth & Progression
- Medical Insurance
- Team Culture & Working Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Digital Symphony or as we fondly refer to as DS is a performance driven digital agency based out of Ara Damansara. We are obsessed with data driven decisions and quality is a language we speak collectively. We curse inefficiencies, passionless work and the lack of team-work. Our expertise is in executing end to end digital campaigns without killing each other or jumping of the building.
Our team of techies, creatives and client hogging managers strive to deliver projects in various industries across Malaysia, Singapore , United States and Australia. Our common goal is client satisfaction and to make it to our year end trips. The last trip was the ever exciting Phuket island.
Everyday our team check-in meetings are about doing things better , faster and with less complexities. If possible we would like to be able to build a rocket in 24 hours. So we are looking for like-minded, tech hungry professionals to join our growing team where you can strut your stuff.
P/S – We also own our own cocktail serving bar!
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: A858730
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)