Kuala Lumpur Jobs Assistant Brand Manager/ Brand Manager Position at Dekad Sinaran Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER/ BRAND MANAGER with full time working hours for our company office, Dekad Sinaran Sdn Bhd, for residents of Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 5,600 - RM 6,500, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Dekad Sinaran Sdn Bhd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER/ BRAND MANAGER.
|Dekad Sinaran Sdn Bhd
|Assistant Brand Manager/ Brand Manager
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing
• Strategize, plan, manage and execute all marketing plans and activities to meet the goals and objectives of the F&B brands and the company.
• Organize and plan all marketing campaigns, activities or events and prepare the relevant marketing tools and mechanics – to be in line with the brand image and strategy, as well as to achieve set sales targets.
• Effectively communicate the unique selling propositions of the brands in all brand communications strategies to build brand desire and that will resonate with target markets. Always ensure marketing plans are innovative, build brand equity and awareness, spearhead creative marketing activities and initiate suitable co-marketing tie-ups to create more business opportunities for the brands and are cost effective.
• Manage all digital marketing channels (i.e. Social Media, Website, SEM and SEO, emails, etc.) to ensure brand consistency and build strong brand love, including managing and improving online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
• Create and maintain strong working relationships with the HoD of the brands and the operations, representing the company in business negotiations and tie-ups.
• Work closely with Graphic Designers (in house &/ freelance) and Agency to develop collaterals for ATL & BTL as and when required for each brands according to its corporate identity.
• Main liaison person with all mall marketing management, supplier & vendor to ensure all promotion collaterals goes live within deadline across prioritized touchpoints and channels.
• Initiate and coordinate ad-hoc corporate assignments, where required
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma /Professional Degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3-5 year(s) of working experience in F&B and retail is preferred but experience in other industries will be considered as well.
• Experience in Digital Marketing & Social Media is required.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Passion and experience in writing and creating content for marketing materials, with a strong sense of aesthetics
• Pleasant personality, able to work in a fast-paced environment, independent. a good team player and able to work within a tight timeline.
• Strong analytical skills, with an interest in data analytics and meticulous over details
• Well Organized, quick thinker, creative, and great storyteller
• Competent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Design skills (Adobe Illustrator/ Photoshop/Canva) a bonus.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Benchmark Group is a leading F&B Management Company in Malaysia. Currently, working across 18 brands – wholly owned, local and overseas JVs included – we have more than 30 established outlets at some of the most prominent locations across Malaysia.
As the name speaks for itself, we look to set the benchmark across all our brands. Each carrying a unique identity through our offerings.
From cafes to full-fledged restaurants and even banquet halls, we cater for all through the various cuisines our team specialize in. Whether you are here for a quick power lunch straight out of the office, a happy hour catch-up with friends, cozy family dinners, private parties or late nights over drinks and bar snacks, we have just the thing for you.
Caring for over 400 employees at The Benchmark to date, we are always keeping a look out for talented, bright and enthusiastic people to join the team. Every career path is different; this is why we want to help you design your own. If you do not find any job vacancies that matches your profile and interest, please do not hesitate to send a copy of your CV and we will notify you in case that we have a job opening for which you would be a good match.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 1020771-V
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Jalan Raja Chulan