Cyberjaya Jobs Assistant Executive, Receptionist Position at Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Assistant Executive, Receptionist in our company, Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission. For candidates who reside in Cyberjaya and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a contract system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and possess a Primary/Secondary School/O Level or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission|
|Position||Assistant Executive, Receptionist|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
To ensure the front desk staff welcomes guests positively and to assist in achieving MCMC’s objective in providing front office services to the highest quality standards.
- Answers, and appropriately routes all incoming calls for various Divisions or Departments with courtesy, speed, and accuracy using a multi-line telephone.
- Presents a professional, courteous demeanor when using the Company intercom system.
- Provide prompt and courteous service on the phone and in person.
- Demonstrate friendliness and proper phone etiquette with every customer.
- Provides general information regarding routine inquiries from customers, and refers non-routine, sensitive, and/or complex requests for information and other inquiries or complaints to the head of department.
- Handle all aspects of customer complaints or disputes or escalate to relevant parties.
- Receives and greets customers, vendors, and visitors.
- Maintains the Meeting Room, Discussion Room, Auditorium, and COE calendars by reserving dates and times.
- Advises on how to book through Outlook and assists as needed in bookings.
- Monitor all the Meeting rooms, Discussion Room, Auditorium, and COE in good condition before the meeting or event starts (e.g. cleanliness, table arrangement, LCD Projector, and AV system in good order).
- Conduct employee satisfaction surveys with customers and stakeholders to ensure good service delivery.
- Manage the reception area to be tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures).
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
Qualification & Work Experience
- Minimum Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) education qualification in any area.
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a receptionist, front office representative, or similar role.
- Physically fit for work applied
- Proven work experience as a receptionist, front office representative, or similar role
- Computer Literacy
- Proficiency in MS Office — Word and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Pleasant and amiable personality
- Public Relations skills
- Have skills to initiate his work without direction
- Ability to contribute to and work effectively within a team environment
- Willing to take on additional tasks as required and learn new skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Multitasking and prioritizing
Candidate must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
Note: Job position is a 1-year contract and is subject to renewal for an additional year if required.
|Address||Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (New Tower), MCMC Tower, 1, Jalan Impact, Cyber 6, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Medical coverage
- Opportunity for enhanced learning
- Outstanding career development opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) is a statutory body established under the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission Act 1998 (MCMCA). MCMC regulates and promotes the development of the communications and multimedia industry which includes telecommunications, broadcasting, postal services and digital signature.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Annual Leave, Medical, SOCSO & Personal Accident Insurance