Kuala Lumpur Jobs Assistant Finance Manager, Commercial Position at CITY FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Assistant Finance Manager, Commercial. For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, CITY FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SDN. BHD., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 5,000 - RM 9,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||CITY FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Assistant Finance Manager, Commercial|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 5.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 9.000|
To provide support to the Head of Finance and the GM of Business Development by undertaking due diligence and analysis of new business opportunities while also providing commercial support for new opportunities from initial engagement through to implementation.
This position will be building financial models and engaging with various stakeholders to refine information to come to commercially balanced solutions.
- Assist the business to optimise the service performance for new or existing business through identification and implementation of initiatives, modelling of services and analysis of business performance.
- Deal with multiple stakeholders on a day-to-day basis to refine models and assist strategic decision-making during meetings.
- Provide commercial insights which identifies risk and opportunities and potential solutions as required.
- Further adapt and enhance the reporting procedures and strategy to ensure the business continues to achieve efficiencies.
- Integrate and assess impact of new developments and activities on the Company.
- Degree qualifications – Accounting or similar field from a recognized university.
- Professional accounting qualification (CPA, ACCA, CIMA, CA, etc.) is preferred.
- Proven experience in a multi-site environment with exposure to external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of energy usage related to HVAC and lighting systems is preferred.
- Proven experience operating in high pressure environments with diverse personalities.
|Address||City Facilities Management Sdn Bhd, A-9-2 & A-9-3, Level 9, Tower A, Menara UOA Bangsar, 5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1, 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Work in an international platform
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our history began in the U.K. back in 1985, when husband and wife Willie and Susan Haughey established City Refrigeration Holdings with one goal – to make a positive change in the facilities management industry. The Haugheys founded their enterprise on the values of collaboration and transparency, replacing client/contractor relationships with long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships. Each partner receives a unique strategy, shaped by the needs of the business and implemented by a bespoke, self-delivered model.
In 2015, City commenced its partnership with GCH (M) Sdn Bhd in Malaysia. With over 250 dedicated team members, City provides services to Giant, Guardian, Cold Storage, TMC, Mercato, and Jason’s Food Hall throughout Malaysia, allowing us to share their missions, goals, values and culture, creating an entirely unique approach to retail focused Facilities Management Services within Malaysia.
City Malaysia’s diverse services include maintenance and engineering, technical procurement and support, cleaning and ancillary services across retail, residential, and commercial markets. Our vision “to be the best facilities management solution provider in Asia” will drive us to deliver more value for our clients and achieve greater success for our collaborations.
Follow us on LinkedIn to get updates on City Malaysia: https://ww.linkedin.com/company/cityfmmalaysia/
- Industry: Repair & Maintenance Services
- Registration No.: 1130380-U
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Insurance, Staff Discount, Medical Check-ups, Uniforms (provided)
- Specific Location: Bangsar