Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Assistant Finance Manager Position at OCK GROUP OF COMPANIES
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Assistant Finance Manager with full time working hours for our company office, OCK GROUP OF COMPANIES, for residents of Shah Alam/Subang and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 6,000 - RM 7,500, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, OCK GROUP OF COMPANIES, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Assistant Finance Manager.
|Company||OCK GROUP OF COMPANIES|
|Position||Assistant Finance Manager|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Corporate Finance/Investment|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 6.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 7.500|
- Ownership of group multi-currency multi-layer group consolidation prepared under IFRS, in accordance with established reporting deadlines for actual and budget.
- Monthly consolidation of the group income statement, balance sheet and cash flow at multiple consolidation levels for external reporting.
- Responsible for improving the quality and automation of the Group’s consolidated financial reporting.
- Accurate accounting for minority interests, acquisition accounting and disposals, group restructuring.
- Review and analysis of consolidated reports income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow for statutory reporting.
- Preparation of key consolidation adjustments for example goodwill, purchase price allocation, fair value accounting, Esos.
- Review of consolidation and support to subsidiary groups, planning, and execution of group reorganization.
- Review of dividends, loans and other intergroup transactions to ensure proper accounting treatment, disclosure, and elimination.
- Consolidation support to subsidiary groups, planning, and execution of group reorganizations.
- Review of consolidation market workbooks and consolidation of notes and disclosures for external reporting.
- Accountable for full spectrum of company’s finance, accounting, audit and tax function to ensure timely and accurately reporting of financial result.
- With SG and Malaysia Statutory compliance knowledge eg IFRS, Company Act, tax and reporting to relevant authorities.
- Direct and manage the processes for budgeting and credit control, investment of fixed asset management, cash flow projection, financial forecasting and exercise control to ensure capital & Operation expenditures are within budgets.
- To perform Cash utilization and Operation expenses reconciliation for all the regional office.
- To ensure all the operation flow has proper supporting document and ensure the control is working.
- To develop and implement the company policy, procedure in relating to finance.
- Review monthly forecast and annual budget to ensure timely, reliable and accurate reporting.
- Monitor and analyses monthly results against budget.
- Undertake any ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Accountancy.
- At least 5 year (s) working experience in the related field.
- Strong understanding of financial processes, accounting, reporting, and consolidation.
- Concrete knowledge of IFRS.
- Good knowledge in international banking, forex, fund transfer and offshore payments and corporate financing.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- A true team player with a proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong sense of urgency and able to work under pressure.
- Strong sense of continuous process improvement.
- Possess strong analytical skills in financial, variance analysis and management reporting.
- Advance skill with Excel, Power BI and power point.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
OCK Group (“the Group”) has four major business divisions that drives our business, namely Telecommunication Network Services, Trading of Telco and Network Products, Green Energy and Power Solutions, as well as M&E Engineering Services.
OCK Group is principally involved in the provision of telecommunication services equipped with the ability to provide full turnkey services. Our service offering comprehensively covers services from all six segments of the telecommunication network services market: network planning, design and optimization, network deployment, network operations and maintenance, energy management, infrastructure management, and other professional services. As a Network Facilities Provider (NFP) Licensee, we are able to build, own and lease telecommunication towers and rooftop structures to the telecommunication operators in Malaysia.
OCK Group also has a trading division that trades telecommunication hardware and equipment materials such as antennas, feeder cables and connectors. This business division complements the core business of the Group with other telecommunication network service providers and operators. As our businesses expand, OCK Group has ventured into Green Energy and Power Solutions, an imminent and a rapidly increasing industry in Malaysia. Concurrently, we are active in the construction of solar farms as well as supplying power generation equipment for commercial, retail and factory buildings, and inclusive of installation, commissioning and testing services. M&E is one of the core businesses of OCK Group that provides mechanical and electrical services to housing development projects, commercial high-rise buildings, factories, infrastructures, airports, medical centres and hotels. We are capable of providing project management, supply and installation of most mechanical and electrical services.
More recently, the Group has expanded its regional footprint through expanding its presence in Myanmar, Vietnam, Indonesia, Cambodia and China. To date the Group is focus on developing an independent ASEAN tower company and currently has a telecommunication tower portfolio of more than 4,00 telecommunication towers. The Group’s ambitions as a telecommunication tower company was demonstrated when the Group successfully penetrated into two high growth telecommunication tower markets, in Myanmar and Vietnam within a short period of 14 months.
Moving forward, the Group will remain vigilant despite the successes that it has achieved through the implementation of our regional plans. The Group will remain assertive in executing the next phrase of business growth in its aspirations to be an independent ASEN telecommunication tower company.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: 200001026391
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)