Kuala Lumpur Jobs Assistant Finance Manager Position at Panama Quest Auto Parts Group Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 2,500 - RM 3,500. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Panama Quest Auto Parts Group Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Assistant Finance Manager|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.500|
Education & Working Experience :
Minimum SPM with at least 2 years of working experience in relevant field.
Responsibility & Authority :
· Support all internal and external finance related inquiries or requests.
· To have responsibility for the financial development, performance and maintenance of the organisation.
· To be responsible for the preparation of current financial reports and forecasts for future business growth including budgets, income statements, balance sheets, tax returns and reports for Government regulatory agencies and financial management report.
· Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance manager.
· To assist in the management of all accounting procedures and systems used by the organisation.
· in the review of reports, analyse projections of sales and income against actual figures and suggests methods of improving the planning process.
· Meet your targets and those of the team as a whole.
· Contribute to training and development of the team.
Interact and co-operate with the all members of the account team.
· Excellent ability to solve problem along with solid analytical skills, understanding of business process and systems optimization.
· Knowledge of financial reporting.
· Ability to accurately follow instructions.
Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and communication tools.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Panama Quest Auto Parts Group Sdn Bhdhas been established since 2005 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Panama Quest Auto Parts Group Sdn Bhd is a large auto parts wholesales company. The products are mainly concentrated but not limited to Drive Shaft, CV Joint, Radiator, Fan Motor, Lower Arm, Coil Spring, Shock Absorber, Wheel Hub Bearing, Brake Booster & etc.
In view of the increasing customer base, and to provide better and faster service, the company had in recent years expanded its local operations to other parts of Malaysia such as Klang, Serdang and Johor Bahru.
Panama Quest Auto Parts Group Sdn Bhd has a staff strength of 60 to cope with the increase of its business operations. In 2015, the company became the sole distributor for LUCAS brand from England as well as being one of the largest local distributor for German based TRW brand.
Panama Quest Auto Parts Group Sdn Bhd welcomes further collaboration with local and foreign business partners to create a more vibrant and robust environment in the auto parts industry. The company's mission statement is to aim for greater heights and will always strive to provide the best products and services to their customers.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Registration No.: 1118503-W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), MONDAY-SATURDAY(MON-FRI 9.00-6.00)(SAT 9.00-4.00)