Kuala Lumpur Jobs Assistant Legal Manager Position at Tadau Energy Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Tadau Energy Sdn Bhd are looking for candidates for the position of assistant legal manager with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst and domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 6,000 - RM 9,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Tadau Energy Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Assistant Legal Manager|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 6.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 9.000|
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Rendering legal advice to various business units within the group;
- Drafting, preparing, advising, and reviewing of commercial contracts, agreements, and all legal documents to safeguard the interests of the group and its subsidiaries;
- Review and analyses commercial transactions in order to mitigate risk and ensure compliance with applicable laws;
- Liaising with and managing appointed lawyers on various legal and corporate matters;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the department for executive management meetings;
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures;
- Conduct necessary legal research to keep abreast of applicable laws and regulations, and ensure observance of corporate governance.
- Stay informed of and anticipate regulatory developments in all relevant areas of law, and advise management appropriately;
- Set up the legal framework of legal department of the Company;
- Familiarizing yourself with all services offered by our company;
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients;
- Crafting presentation, business proposals and contracts to draw in more business.
- Undertake the Corporate Secretarial matters.
- Carry out the duties of handling and applying the permit, licensing, and other businesses or project requirements.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by Chief Corporate Officer or/ Superior.
- Holds a Professional Certificate in Legal.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- 4 – 5 years experiences
- Willing to learn.
- Attention to detail and meticulous.
- Able to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Possess strong sense of responsibility, takes the initiative to improve processes and has good interpersonal skills and a pleasant personality.
- Excellent time and organizational management skills
- Proficient in all MS Office applications, including a basic understanding of databases
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tadau Energy Sdn Bhd is a renewable energy and sustainable technology investment firm providing venture and growth capital across the renewable energy industry to support innovative, well-managed, rapidly-growing companies. We enable individuals and organizations to be part of creating a sustainable world. Our products and services help to conserve energy, to use energy efficiently, and generate clean renewable energy. We seek to inspire, educate, and assist our clients in achieving their goals of cost stability, energy independence, and environmental stewardship.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Registration No.: 1148988-K
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Damansara