Kuala Lumpur Jobs Assistant Manager, Asset Management – Operations Position at MRANTI Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Assistant Manager, Asset Management - Operations. For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, MRANTI Corporation Sdn. Bhd., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Maintenance with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||MRANTI Corporation Sdn. Bhd.|
|Position||Assistant Manager, Asset Management - Operations|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Maintenance, Manufacturing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
To manage general office administration, logistics function and asset management with aim to ensure that the company interest and assets are properly managed in line with approved policies and procedures so as to ensure cost effectiveness and efficiency in order to support the requirements of the business.
- Ensure effective and efficient management of all aspects of administrative services through cost effectiveness of expenditures on administration so as to ensure consistency of practices throughout the group.
- Manage purchases of office equipment, administrative services and stationery items in accordance with the approved procurement policies and procedures. Review, evaluate and negotiate with the selected vendor to ensure items supplied meet the requirements and value for money.
- Monitor the progress of purchase delivery to ensure the vendor complies with the agreed delivery schedule and recommend suitable actions to be taken in the event of non-compliance.
- Monitor vendors’ performances to ensure that their services and products comply with the standards specified by MRANTI.
- Continually evaluate and compare pricing competitiveness to ensure ‘value for money’ of the purchases made i.e. right products, right place and just-in-time delivery.
- Develop strategies on insurance management inline with corporate policies and guidelines to protect personnel, company assets/information and customers’ goods in custody against risks such as injury, theft, fire, information leakage, fraud and hijacks.
- Review and update insurance master policy for fleets and general insurance policies annually. Insured value shall be amended accordingly from time to time to reflect the current market value and ensure adequate coverage for the related assets.
- Ensure timely and accurate renewal of all insurance policies to ensure all policies issued contain necessary items, cover all risks and are computed correctly to avoid overpayment of premiums.
- Negotiate for claim settlement for both own damages and third party claims to achieve the best possible settlement to safeguard the company’s interests.
- Ensure sufficient reimbursement of own damages claim made and minimise company’s liability to third parties.
- Plan, organise and direct fleet management functions and activities related to the procurement, servicing, operations, maintenance and repair of company’s vehicles; establish and maintain priorities and time line; assure vehicle related functions and activities comply with the established laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Manage and organise other logistic functions in the company such as company drivers schedule,dispatching, mailing and courier services for efficient and effective use of company resources.
- Manage and monitor company fixed asset purchases, registration, tagging and disposal.
- Ensure all mobile assets are tagged, registered in the Asset Track System and all information in the system is accurate.
- Monitor and control all aspects of asset movement i.e. relocation and disposal are approved by relevant authorities before the physical assets movement and transactions are updated accordingly in the computerised system.
- Monitor and control asset utilisation and disposal process to ensure the disposal activities comply with the established laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Plan, administer, monitor, review and update the renewal of relevant licensing, permit, bank guarantees, professional memberships and service agreements pertaining to insurances, fleet management and other office administration services periodically to ensure timely renewal of all the above items.
- To achieve financial objectives by anticipating requirements, submitting information for budget preparation, scheduling expenditures, monitoring costs and analysing variances.
- Ensure effective and efficient records management of insurance policies, procurement, stationery consumption, fleet maintenance, logistics and other documents pertaining to administration and asset management for easy retrieval. Provide correct and timely manner reporting to superior and for management information.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring and appraising job results, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees, initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems,policies and procedures.
- Carry out other lawful instructions from immediate superior.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration / Management or any equivalent.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Creative thinking & strong communication skills.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of working experience in a related field.
|Address||MRANTI, MRANTI Park, 43300 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A technology and innovation launchpad to help enterprises, researchers and inventors maximise their Return on Ideas or ROI at a quicker rate, with enhanced scalability and optimised synergies.
Malaysians have always believed in raising the bar above the world's expectations.
Our unique potential for path-breaking innovations is derived from Malaysia's diversity, the ingenuity of its people, and its economic strength.
At MRANTI, we apply an approach built on speed, synergy and scalability to technology and innovation commercialization. By continuing to raise the bar, that value is well within our reach. Our only limit is the magnitude of our ideas.
This is the power of the new ROI - Return on Ideas.
- Industry: R&D
- Registration No.: 377141T
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)