Selangor Jobs Assistant Manager – Corporate Finance Position at GAMUDA BERHAD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Assistant Manager - Corporate Finance. For those of you who live in Selangor and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, GAMUDA BERHAD, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Assistant Manager - Corporate Finance|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Corporate Finance/Investment|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Golden opportunity to develop oneself at the forefront of business development and sustainable change, within an industry leader
- Work closely with senior team members, management and other departments within Gamuda Group to evaluate ground-breaking projects that will reshape the business model for Gamuda
- Provide valuable insights and analysis, and in the process, contribute to impactful and meaningful change and value-add
- Manage and spearhead a team of analysts in ensuring successful delivery of multiple projects at any given time
- Comply and adhere to all matters pertaining to Quality, Safety & Health and Environment related to the job scope and work place as required by the Company
- Any other duties that will be assigned from time to time by the Management
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent, from a reputable academic institution in Finance or Accounting, preferably 1st or 2nd class upper honours or CGPA 3.50 and above
- Good to be a full CFA charter holder or passed 2 levels
- Masters or MBA qualification or professional qualification in Finance/Business/Economics/ Commerce/Accounting related topics would be advantageous
- Critical thinking and analytical skills and strong quantitative financial skills.
- Ability to communicate and present ideas: strong articulation and writing skills.
- Attention to detail and focus on numerical and fact-based decision making.
Skills & Abilities
- Well-versed with financial modelling using Excel
- Familiarity with financial research platforms i.e: Bloomberg, FT, BNM FAST, BiX Malaysia, etc.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of relevant and related working/industry experience
- Strong reference indicating good work ethics, values and attitude
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Backed by a creative and innovative workforce, Gamuda has grown since 1976 into Malaysia’s leading contractor and property developer.
We deliver world-class products and solutions that connect people and cities and create sustainable transformation for an enhanced quality of life.
Our expertise in creating significant infrastructure and homes of the future have resulted in award-winning projects and townships and elevated industry standard.
With growing national and international market presence in Asia-Pacific region namely Taiwan, Australia, Singapore and Vietnam, Gamuda is poised to become a global player as we shift our focus towards sustainable townships and smart cities, digitalised construction ecosystem and innovative building solutions in line with the rapid changes brought about by the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
In addition to an inclusive and diverse workforce, we also invest into talent growth and continuous development to create an environment that nurtures an all-rounded, competitive and self-driven workforce.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 29579-T
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)