Butterworth Jobs Assistant Manager Facilities & Maintenance Position at Golden Fresh Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Butterworth and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Golden Fresh Sdn. Bhd. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Assistant Manager Facilities & Maintenance and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Engineering & Other Engineering with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 4,200 - RM 5,900 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Golden Fresh Sdn. Bhd.|
|Position||Assistant Manager Facilities & Maintenance|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Other Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.200|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.880|
Duties & Responsibilities
- To manage Facility & Maintenance Department to ensure effective & efficient maintenance for plant machineries, refrigeration system and infrastructure (include waste water treatment system) in the company.
- Ensure stability and smooth operation of site;
- Ensure high PM success rate;
- Good inventory control for parts and equipment.
- To guide Facility & Maintenance team to achieve the department objectives and budget sets.
- To arrange and ensure scheduled and unscheduled maintenance program for refrigeration and plant machineries are performed on time and effectively.
- To setup the preventive maintenance programs and monitoring SOP for both plant machineries and refrigeration system.
- Encourage teamwork, instill good discipline and continuously motivate Facility & Maintenance team to improve work performance.
- Responsible in trouble shooting and execute improvement activities in both facility & maintenance department.
- To work closely with all departments to identify and rectify machinery and equipment issues with regards to safety, productivity, quality and reliability.
- To ensure all audit requirements for food safety, quality and workplace safety related to facility and maintenance department are met.
- Any other responsibilities as and when assigned by the superior.
Knowledge & Expertise Required
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic engineering or relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge on maintenance management & project management.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in manufacturing environments.
- Self-starter and result-oriented.
- Work engineering for productivity improvement.
- Certified quality engineering.
- Waste elimination for manufacturing.
- Productivity management.
- Establishing focus.
- Providing motivational support.
- Fostering teamwork.
- Empowering others.
- Managing change.
- Developing others.
- Managing diversity.
- Attention to communication.
- Written and oral communication.
- Persuasive communication.
- Interpersonal effectiveness.
- Influencing others.
- Building collaborative relationships.
- Customer orientation.
- Diagnostic information gathering.
- Entrepreneurial orientation.
- Analytical thinking.
- Forward thinking.
- Conceptual thinking.
- Strategic thinking.
- Result orientation.
- Business acumen.
- Global perspective.
- Self confidence.
- Stress management.
- Personal credibility.
- Semi-flexi working hours.
- 2 Months contractual bonus.
- Career growth.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Golden Fresh Sdn Bhd, a food processing and trading company with a global presence and world-class products, is seeking self-motivated individuals to further spearhead its growth. Golden Fresh has been at the forefront of quality and innovation in frozen seafood for the last two decades. With an unswerving commitment and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, it has grown from one of the largest seafood processors in Malaysia to a global supplier of raw and value-added seafood. Golden Fresh owes its success to a simple, time-tested philosophy - an uncompromising dedication to produce only the freshest, highest quality seafood and fulfilling its promise consistently. Guided by its 3 core values: innovative, reliable, and sustainable; Golden Fresh continues to deliver performance excellence and create premium seafood products that are enjoyed the world over.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 139091-P
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Insurance Scheme, 2 months contractual bonus, Uniform