Nilai Jobs Assistant Manager, Maintenance Position at Acotec Sdn Bhd (A member of OSK Group)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of ASSISTANT MANAGER, MAINTENANCE in our company, Acotec Sdn Bhd (A member of OSK Group). For candidates who reside in Nilai and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Manufacturing & Maintenance and possess a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Acotec Sdn Bhd (A member of OSK Group)|
|Position||Assistant Manager, Maintenance|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Maintenance, Manufacturing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Responsible and monitor daily activities and operation of Maintenance Department to ensure the plant machineries and equipment are in good condition to support production operation
- To train, manage, and supervise the maintenance personnel.
- Assist in budgeting of repair/ maintenance system and activities.
- Active participation in cost and quality Improvement projects.
- Provide expertise, skill, and knowledge in root cause analysis and resolution.
- Actively take part in plant operation with regards to safety, efficiency, utilization productivity, quality, housekeeping, and good manufacturing practices.
- Monitor and responsible for spare parts list for all machinery and equipment. Always review the list to ensure suitability and adequacy of parts kept on site.
- Responsible to set-up proper documentation on preventive and breakdown maintenance activity.
- Responsible for continuing improvement of existing facilities and machineries to achieve better production yields.
- Perform other ad-hoc activities as and when required.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma, Degree in Mechanical/Electrical or equivalent.
- Hands on experience in trouble shooting and repairing machines.
- Knowledge in hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and electronic system is an added advantage.
- Able to work under minimum supervision with tight deadlines
- Required language(s): English & Bahasa Melayu (spoken & written), Mandarin (Preferably)
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing or relevant field.
- Willing to travel locally.
- Others: Able to work under pressure, multi-tasking, initiative and good leadership.
- Medical entitlement
- Insurance Coverage
- Career Development Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Acotec Sdn Bhd is a subsidiary of PJ Development Holdings Berhad.
Acotec Sdn Bhd manufactures building materials and is a trading arm supplying commodities, pre-cast concrete and a complete range of finishes for construction.
Ourcompany is accredited to MS ISO 9001:200 and UKAS Quality Management System.
Ourfactories arestrategically located at Taiping, Perak, Nilai, Negeri Sembilan and Bandar Tenggara, Johor.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 72727-K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Assistant Manager, Maintenance position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Nilai 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Nilai 2023