Kuala Lumpur Jobs Assistant Manager/manager, Finance, Performance Management & Strategy Position at RHB Banking Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Kuala Lumpur and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Assistant Manager/Manager, Finance, Performance Management & Strategy in our business office, RHB Banking Group.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||RHB Banking Group|
|Position||Assistant Manager/manager, Finance, Performance Management & Strategy|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Subject Area: Digital, Information Technology, Strategy (Incl BSC)
1. Work with HQ and Country representatives on the identified Subject Areas to (i) conduct planning and on-going monitoring, (ii) identify areas for improvements; (ii) implement Group directives, and (iv) address matters and issues arising.
2. Work with identified Country personnel to (i) update competitive landscape, (ii) develop business strategies including resource requirements, (ii) monitor business drivers, and (iv) address cross functional country matters and issues arising.
- Work with HQ and Country representatives to conduct planning and on-going monitoring on the identified Subject Areas including (i) development and preparation of reports and tools as necessary to achieve the Group’s objective; (ii) provide analysis and recommendations based on the outcome of the monitoring; (ii) present such results of monitoring, analysis and recommendations to the relevant parties.
- Work with HQ and Country representatives to identify areas for improvements on the identified Subject Areas including (i) reviewing the current practises, (ii) benchmarking with best practises, (ii) recommend plans for improvement and (iv) executing such plans.
- Work with HQ and Country representatives to identify Group directives on the identified Subject Areas including (i) rolling out Group policies; (ii) identifying gaps in current practices and local requirements; (ii) propose solutions to closing those gaps and (iv) see through implementation.
- Work with HQ and Country representatives to address matters and issues arising on the identified Subject Areas including (i) understanding the issues, (ii) recommend solutions; (ii) seeing through issue to closure.
- Work with identified Country personnel to update competitive landscape including competitive positioning, regulatory landscape, economic environment and technological developments on an on-going basis.
- Work with identified Country personnel to develop business strategies including resource requirements including identifying target customer segments and locations, focus products, approach to market and resources required.
- Bachelor Degree – Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology / Banking / Management / Business Administration.
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience.
- Sound knowledge of banking products, information technology and digital landscape.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to relate to people at all levels with strong leadership & interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organized, pays attention to details, have a sense of urgency and works effectively and efficiently despite under pressure- Ability to think out of the box, question and challenge status quo for the better of the organization.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The RHB Banking Group is the fourth largest fully integrated financial services group in Malaysia. The Group’s core businesses are streamlined into seven main business pillars, namely Group Retail Banking, Group Business & Transaction Banking, Group Wholesale Banking, Singapore Business Operations, Group Shariah Business, Group International Business and Group Insurance.
Group Wholesale Banking comprises Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Client Coverage, Group Treasury & Global Markets, Asset Management and Private Equity. All the seven business pillars are offered through the Group’s main subsidiaries, RHB Investment Bank Berhad, RHB Islamic Bank Berhad and RHB Insurance Berhad, while its asset management and unit trust businesses are undertaken by RHB Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and RHB Islamic International Asset Management Berhad.
The Group’s regional presence now spans ten countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Lao PDR and Myanmar. It is RHB Banking Group’s aspiration to continue to deliver superior customer experience and shareholder value; and to be recognised as a Leading Multinational Financial Services Group.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 6171-M
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Performance Incentive Scheme