Petaling Jaya Jobs Assistant Manager/ Manager, Quality Assurance & Compliance Position at Datasonic Corporation Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
As a competent company, we Datasonic Corporation Sdn Bhd are looking for candidates for the position of assistant manager/ manager, quality assurance & compliance with contract work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Manufacturing & Quality Assurance and domiciled in Petaling Jaya and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 6,000 - RM 8,400 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Datasonic Corporation Sdn Bhd
|Assistant Manager/ Manager, Quality Assurance & Compliance
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Manufacturing, Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance (QA);
- Identify operational problems by exploring and understanding in quality & process functioning and performance results; investigating complaints and suggestions, completing troubleshooting procedures.
· Identify operational priorities by evaluating in quality & process objective such as; Quality performance, Process Stability, Rejection Rate, Machine Optimization, Card Quality Management (CQM), Quality Management Representative (QMR) ISO 9001:2015, Operator Competency, etc.
- Improve operational quality and process results by studying, evaluating, and recommending process re-design; implementing changes; contributing information and opinion to unit design and modification teams.
- Provide operational management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating and engineering data and trends.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Undertake other tasks as reasonably requested by the manager/supervisor.
- To understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, SOP and Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
· Monitor all operations that affect quality by using the Golden Sample done by QA.
- Responsible to delivery 100% quality products to customers at all time.
· Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes, measuring production, documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification, writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- The Quality Assurance will discard anything that does not meet with company standards, including products, material and equipment used by the company in processing.
- Review current standards and policies.
- Investigate or report adverse test result.
- Interpret test result, compare them to establish specifications.
· Identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
- Ensure that work station cleanliness and safety standards are maintained.
Quality Reliability (QR);
· Ensure CQM result in good at every stage to ensure they remain in an acceptable state.
· Manage & monitor CQM under laboratory test
· Manage the CQM Apparatus calibration/ maintenance/ etc,.
· Produce high quality standards Personalized Card as required by Card Quality Management Statutory-Body.
· Accountability to monitor operation card reject rate.
· Regulatory material usage in good at every stage to ensure they remain in an acceptable state.
· Audit on Personalize machine, method & material. (Calibration or preventive maintenance) Accountability to monitor machine condition/ check point/ parts/ improvement etc.
· Perform regular compliance and risk assessment to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of Company’s compliance program.
· Keep abreast of changes in regulatory requirements and update the Company’s internal control and standard operating procedure, compliance program and code of conduct based on emerging risks and industry best.
· Maintains relationships and coordinate with regulatory authorities on regulatory requirements and request. Respond to both internal and external concerns on compliance issues.
· Conduct compliance monitoring and review and prepare various monthly, quarterly and annually reports on implementation of compliance program.
· Interacting and engaging with staff of all levels to conduct training and promote compliance awareness.
· Perform daily monitoring of process to ensure staffs are performing duties/ task as per SOP.
· Perform weekly/ monthly card count to ensure all live card stocks are reconciled.
· Perform monthly card access rights.
Quality Management System (QMS);
· Assure plant implementation and compliance to ISO 9001:2015, internal and external customer as required in the respective areas.
· Represent of ISO 9001:2015 and ESH associate.
· Continuous monitoring of local QMS documentation (eg: Process Flow, FMEA, CP, WI) to be relevance with current operation situation and align it with QM central and customer requirement.
· Ensuring PDCA cycle is completed for each item in QMS by consistent follow-up on the item.
· Identify the value added, non-value added that bring a Product or Service to the Customers
· Optimizing the continuous flow of product, service and information from end to end through cycle process
Complete elimination of waste and ensuring all activities create value for the customer through innovation & continuous improvement project.
- Degree Holder
- At least 5 years’ experience in Quality & IT
- Experience in organizing skills, plan, delegate & lead team of subordinates
- 4-5 years of Compliance experience but case-to-case basis depending on relevant working experience.
- Planning skills and organisation skills to be able run and monitor the production process, e.g., 7 QC Tools, etc.
- Ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems.
- ICT literacy to deal with various technologies and programmes and intermediate computer knowledge and usage in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in Networking System and Information System.
- Have good knowledge and understanding of how network and system works and willing to learn on the scope.
- Other knowledge such as Network, Servers, IT Security are added advantages.
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality.
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients;
- Ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
- Interpersonal communication skills, presentation Skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (may lead internal and external meeting, compose inter-company and external communication, presentations, forms, and emails).
- Audit skills and knowledge will be an added advantage.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our company is one of the leading providers of Smart ID & Personalization Solutions. We are involved in R&D, marketing and distribution of complete smart card solutions, personalization systems, software solutions and professional services for our customers across the governmental, private commercial and banking sectors. With our current business expansion, we are actively seeking ambitious, highly committed and qualified personnel to join our Team at Petaling Jaya.
- Industry: Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- Registration No.: 63636-X
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)