Petaling Jaya Jobs Assistant Manager/ Manager, Strategy Position at OCR Group Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Petaling Jaya and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, OCR Group Berhad is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Assistant Manager/ Manager, Strategy and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||OCR Group Berhad|
|Position||Assistant Manager/ Manager, Strategy|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Civil/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Direct reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer (CSO).
- Review organization and analyze internal strengths and weaknesses and external opportunities and threats (SWOT). Make recommendations based on internal and external factors to minimize risks.
- Assist the Management to establish long-term organizational objectives and strategy to achieve these objectives.
- Develop supporting action plans and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to track progress.
- Develop and implement processes that improve organizational effectiveness. Ensure every division works towards the same goals.
- Participate in all divisions planning and budgeting activities.
- Analyze the financial feasibility and risks of investment proposals and business development opportunities.
- Perform periodical review/refine strategies and implementation of corrective actions.
- Keep abreast of property market developments and government rules & regulations; study market sentiment and collect information from various internal and external sources in order to develop strategic options. The information will also serve as input for the regular strategy reviews with the Management.
- Develop effective cascading to drive alignment with the organization objectives.
- Facilitate business’ KPI setting, analyze and report performance against plans and budgets as well as strategic objectives.
- Provide support to division heads in strategic decision making, problem solving, resources planning and optimization.
- To undertake and all other duties and responsibilities as instructed and assigned by the superior.
Qualification & Competencies Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in property development industry.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Accounting/ Finance or any related field.
- Good analytical skills, an ability to translate raw information into actionable strategies and initiatives.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and writing.
- Passion in championing continuous learning and knowledge sharing is seen as an advantage.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
OCR Group Bhd is involved in the property development, construction, project management consultation and related business. It was incorporated in Malaysia on 28 July 1997 as an investment holding company and is currently listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad.
The Group is an integrated property developer focused on providing innovative and unique homes in up-and-coming hotspots in Malaysia. The Group has since garnered over 20 years of experience in the property and construction sector. The management of OCR has completed a total of 17 projects with a cumulative GDV of more than RM1 billion to date and hopes to play its role in enabling home ownership a reality for different segments of the market.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 440503-K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)