Kuala Lumpur Jobs Assistant Manager, Marketing Communications Position at Grant Thornton Malaysia PLT
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Grant Thornton Malaysia PLT is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Assistant Manager, Marketing Communications for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Grant Thornton Malaysia PLT|
|Position||Assistant Manager, Marketing Communications|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Support the execution of marketing and communication efforts of the firm.
- Establish and manage the firm’s brand identity and brand communication internally and externally.
- Write thought leadership articles, publications, e-newsletters, press releases, speeches, marketing collaterals, copy for social media campaigns and posts.
- Manage the firm’s digital platforms, such as website and social media channels.
- Assist in the development and management of media relations.
- Support event coordination for corporate seminars, client functions, regional seminar and events, CSR events.
- Assist with other day-to-day Marketing & Communications functions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Mass Communications, Advertising/Media, Journalism, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Experienced in internal communications, corporate communications and / or PR, preferably in a financial, business-to-business or professional services environment.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office. Knowledge in CMS and Adobe Creative Suite are an added advantage.
- Strong command of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge in Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented, good organizing skills, proactive and enthusiastic.
|Address||Grant Thornton Malaysia PLT, Level 11,Sheraton Imperial Court, Jln Sultan Ismail, Chow Kit, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Leave rollover and paid public holiday falling on Saturday
- Fast track career progression
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The world rankings survey 2023, published annually by International Accounting Bulletin (IAB), reveals that Grant Thornton’s sparkling performance at 6th placed globally. Grant Thornton Malaysia PLT is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd and provides assurance, tax, corporate finance, restructuring, and other specialist services to private and publicly listed companies. With four offices across Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor, and Kuantan and access to over 68,00 Grant Thornton people, across 130 countries, we are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues, and the communities in which we live and work.
We are a Platinum status Approved Employer for ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), a Recognised Employer for CPA Australia, Authorised Training Employer
(ATE)for MICPA and ICAEW Approved Training Employer.
With Grant Thornton's excellent growth, we have been awarded the ‘Employer of the Year’ at an award ceremony in London hosted by the International Accounting Bulletin and Universum named Top 100 Most Attractive Employers in Malaysia. Grant Thornton was also acknowledged as the Most Preferred Graduate Employer in Talentbank’s Graduates’ Choice Awards from year 2018 to 2023.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: AF:0737
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)