Subang Jaya Jobs Assistant Manager – Marketing Position at DK-MY PROPERTIES SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, DK-MY PROPERTIES SDN. BHD. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as assistant manager - marketing with a full time work system, which domiciled in Subang Jaya and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 5,000 to a maximum of RM 7,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||DK-MY PROPERTIES SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Assistant Manager - Marketing|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Property/Real Estate|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 5.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 7.000|
- Create awareness for new projects and garner leads.
- Plan digital marketing activities, drive online leads, and monitor its performance.
- Archive sales targets through the effective marketing campaign.
- Develop competitive pricing strategies, sales packages, and presentation slides to be tabled in Property Development Committee.
- Liaise with multiple vendors on the preparation of A&P materials – rendering, video, scale models, advertising materials, etc.
- Conduct a market study on competitor launches, pricing, sales package, and activities. Review sales targets to assess actual vs. forecasted performance; identify issues, challenges, and develop marketing strategies.
- Monitor sales processes including following up on loan applications and liaising with solicitors on loan documentations.
- Monitor and prepare for submission and renewal of APDL, all necessary authorities report to respective authorities.
- Assist to monitor external sales & marketing agencies as required.
- Liaise effectively with bankers, lawyers and the enforcement department.
- Prepare sales update & progress reports to the Management from time to time.
- Undertake other ad-hoc duties, assignments, and activities assigned by the Management.
- Possess a Degree in Business Administration/ Marketing/ Management or a related discipline.
- At least 6 years of experience within the Property Development Industry.
- Communicate well in English, BM, and Mandarin
- Able to work on weekends.
- Competitive Benefits
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Career Growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DK Group was founded by Mr Danny Koek Tiang Kung in year 1997. The property development division was set up in year 2004.
DK Group (property development division) is a premier property developer in Malaysia. Has completed projects at Gross Development Value (GDV) of closed to RM 1.0 billion; namely DK Senza and D'Latour at Bandar Sunway. DK Group is undergoing expansion with on-going and up-coming projects in the pipe-line at total estimated GDV of RM 6.0 billion.
We have included many SMART Technologies in our project one of it is The Suite @ Jalan Ampang.The Suite using smart designs, smart concierge services and smart technologies.It is more than just a serviced apartment or any other hotels.
We want to futureproof our projects and keep up with IoT (Internet of Things); position ourselves as a boutique developer, introducing Avant-Garde projects into the market.
In line with many more up-coming exciting projects in Klang Valley, we are inviting qualified suitable candidates to be part of DK-MY properties family.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 657253-H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance Coverage
- Specific Location: Bandar Sunway