Kuala Lumpur Jobs Assistant Manager, Marketing Position at GuocoLand (Malaysia) Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Assistant Manager, Marketing. For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, GuocoLand (Malaysia) Berhad, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||GuocoLand (Malaysia) Berhad|
|Position||Assistant Manager - Marketing|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Understand and develop strategies to recommend relevant retail trends to management (such as footfall forecast, sales reports and analyze general issues and recommend action plan)
- Work closely and effectively with internal departments especially leasing, sub-brands and guest services to ensure optimum business effectiveness and information is communicated around the business units – new store openings, launches, events, changes to procedures, staff newsletters.
- Managing and effective implementation of marketing budget on campaigns in line with the overall marketing budget
- ROI Analysis on each campaign and promotion
- Develop and manage mall branding while working closely with internal Marketing Communication and PR team
- Generate leads, raise awareness and target right audiences to increase footfall and sales
- Develop, plan and execute mall annual marketing A&P, project strategies and theme concepts & campaigns, ioint promotion activities with internal and external parties to improve sales and footfall
- Develop, plan and execute new trends on digital platform and assess the effectiveness of the digital assets such as mall website, e-newsletter and implement content improvements and new features to meet online objectives.
- Incorporate online activities with offline marketing promotions
- Implement tenant relationship, content and engagement
- Identify location for tenant A&P in the mall by leasing promotional, retail and advertising spaces which includes all push-carts, designated areas for product information and advertisement space to generate revenue
- Develop, plan and execute new excitement into mall by improving on the shopping environment through enhancement of mall image and activities by providing communication solutions for all events and guest service promotions, consistent update mall guides, directory boards and general guest services collateral
- Manage Gift Card program and any loyalty card programs if any
- To carry out ad-hoc assignments as directed by the Management from time to time.
- Min 8 years of related experience in retail mall marketing
- Min Bachelor Degree in marketing or any related discipline
- Strong basic marketing and communications strategic and execution skills
- Preferably possess depth skills in Digital Marketing
- Able to provide strategic proposals independently without heavy coaching
- Strong presentation skills, written, verbal communication skills and numerical skills
- Strong team player
- Goal and results oriented
- Flexible, Persuasive and Resilient
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia, GuocoLand (Malaysia) Bhd (‘GLM’) has an established presence of over 50 years in property development, management and investment in Malaysia. The company is also part of the Singapore-based GuocoLand Ltd, the property investment arm of the Hong Leong Group. The multi-award winning GuocoLand is a leading regional property player with established operations in China, Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam.
GuocoLand Malaysia’s property projects include the Emerald master planned township in Rawang and prime residential and commercial developments in the Klang Valley. These include Commerce One, PJ City Corporate Hub and the soon to be launched Damansara City.
GuocoLand Malaysia is also active in property investment via Tower Real Estate Investment Trust (Tower REIT) and has in its portfolio high quality and yield-accretive office buildings (Menara HLA, Menara HLX and Plaza Zurich) in Kuala Lumpur.
Our vision is to create a prominent and sustainable property group in Malaysia. We do this by providing high quality, good service and innovative property, run by a strong, dynamic and proud team.
HONG LEONG GROUP PERSONAL DATA POLICY
“Personal Data – The Hong Leong Group use personal data in accordance with the Hong Leong Group Privacy Notice (New Applicants) which can be found at http://ww.hongleong.com.my/HLG_Privacy_Notice_New_Applicants.pdf. By providing to us your personal data, you hereby consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the said Privacy Notice.”
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 300-K
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Bukit Damansara
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Assistant Manager - Marketing position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023