Putrajaya Jobs Assistant Manager, Procure To Pay (p2p) Position at IOI Plantation Services Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Assistant Manager, Procure to Pay (P2P). For candidates who reside in Putrajaya and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at IOI Plantation Services Sdn Bhd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||IOI Plantation Services Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Assistant Manager, Procure To Pay (p2p)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Opening and closing of bank accounts.
- Maintaining banking accounts and updating bank signatory.
- Interact, coordinate and administer with entities and cash management banks on bank related matters such as credit facility, bank fees, KYC related enquiries and other relevant matters.
- To provide support in treasury related activities, including but not limited Administrate the Group’s payment system and electronic banking system – Maybank, Standard Chartered Bank, Hong Leong Bank or any other bank’s approved by management.
- Regular review of treasury/ bank systems and procedures to ensure efficiency of bank accounts management, restructure and automate existing processes.
- Overseeing and support the cash requisition from Indonesia OUs.
- Manage the fund in Indonesia and fund approved by BNM for remittance to support Indonesia operation.
- Overseeing 3 Singapore companies full set accounts.
- Assist with relevant projects as needed.
- Any other job responsibilities as and when required by the superior/company.
- Must possess at least Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Preferable 4 years and above relevant working experience.
- Positive working attitude and proactive.
- Candidate must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and a good team player.
- Possess a pleasant personality.
- Candidates who possess good interpersonal skill and able to communicate with clients in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to multi task/ work independently to manage and prioritize a variety of tasks with high level of difficulty at once to meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge in establishing and/or maintaining treasury processes and controls.
- Computer literate and familiarity with SAP is an advantage.
- Performance Bonus
- 5 Working Days
- Positive Working Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Reach your full potential with IOI Group.
We offer you an exciting career possibilities with a leading global integrated palm oil player and prominent investment holding company with operations in property development and investment, leisure and hospitality.
As a diversified public-listed Group, our businesses span all over Malaysia as well as in countries such as Singapore, Indonesia, China, Netherlands and U.S.A.
IOI Group offers a challenging and rewarding career, and work environment where people are recognised for their performance and contributions. Employees enjoy competitive and comprehensive benefits package which includes medical benefits, group insurance coverage, health screening, long service award, educational subsidy, examination awards and more.
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Registration No.: 1050782-T
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Comprehensive Insurance coverage, Performance Bonus, Office Attire, Head Office - Mon to Fri, Operating Centres - Mon to Sat
- Specific Location: IOI City Tower 2
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Assistant Manager, Procure To Pay (p2p) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023