Ipoh Jobs Assistant Project Coordinator Position at Auasia Agrotech Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Ipoh and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U & Professional Certificate
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Auasia Agrotech Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Assistant Project Coordinator|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules to ensure deadlines are met.
- Assist in documentation such as Purchase Order, Delivery Order, Invoices etc.
- Following up with project team for the project status in order to take necessary actions.
- Liaise with suppliers, engineers, contractor and customers
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels
- Checking orders, bills, items receive, inventory and deliveries for accuracy
- Preparing upcoming project’s items
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/Diploma in any field
- At least 2 years working experience in related field
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Computer literate & competent in MS Office
- Performance bonus to reward high-performers
- Career advancement in a fast growing company
- Industry-leading innovator
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Professional Agrotech Solutions
Vision: To be Asia's leading agrotech company that empowers innovation in agriculture for a sustainable future
Mission: To provide farmers and planters the best in agricultural technology, products and solutions
Auasia Agrotech is an agriculture technology company founded in 2005. We combine local experience with the best agri-tech companies from around the world to help farmers solve problems and operate better farms - such as to increase fruit quality, to have more efficient water usage, achieve better flowering, decreasing labor dependency and much more. Many of the biggest and most successful farms in Malaysia are our loyal customers. Our R&D is housed in our own intensive farming facility that focuses on greenhouse grown zero-pesticides vegetables that we sell directly to reputable supermarket chains.
- Industry: Chemical/Fertilizers/Pesticides
- Registration No.: 670005-T
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Alternate Saturdays off