Selangor Jobs Assistant Qa Manager Position at Zuspresso (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Zuspresso (M) Sdn Bhd are looking for candidates for the position of assistant qa manager with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Manufacturing & Quality Assurance and domiciled in Selangor and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 5,500 - RM 6,500 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Zuspresso (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Assistant Qa Manager|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Quality Assurance|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 5.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 6.500|
– Plan and schedule outlet audit in meeting company requirement, execute improvement plan for effective and efficient outlet audit programme.
– Support the development of QA program improvements. May lead less complex projects to develop or improve systems, standards, processes, and/or procedures.
– Execute the Supplier Quality Management Program and evaluate current supplier base through Supplier Quality Assurance audit
– Actively support, evaluate and measure product development and deployment processes.
– Support in planning and executing quality assurance outlet audits by measuring outlet level compliance to food safety and sanitation standards by reviewing existing store practice and tool.
– Analysis store audit performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
– Provide recommendation/ advice to store and communicate effectively
– Drive internal process improvement plan, determine initiatives and share best practices.
– Manage, coordinate and analyze product incidents by root cause analysis and facilitating incident resolution.
– Supports in the establishment and maintenance of HACCP system and practice compliance and ensures that all necessary corrective actions are identified and resolved
– Collaborate and consult with supplier representatives on best practices in quality systems, process control methods and problem-solving
– Review third party audits and government audits of suppliers.
– Interact with a wide variety of personnel and determine language/literacy barriers issue when interfering with the supplier audit process
– Support the investigation and troubleshooting of quality, product safety and regulatory issues arising from retail stores, regulators and customers.
– Support implementation of corrective actions and procedure improvements to resolve issues
– Document rectification steps undertaken by suppliers and updates operation team on actions to be taken
– Conduct verification and evaluation for all the existing and new product
– Perform any other special project/ task assigned by superior/ management.
– At least Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science and Technology, Engineering or other related disciplines
– Formal background or training in technical areas relevant to product safety standards (HACCP / GFSI)
– Minimum 5 years of working experience in quality control and quality assurance management in F&B industry
– Fluent in English and Malay (spoken and written)
– Knowledge of food safety standards, quality assurance terminology, implementations, methods and tools
– Product safety knowledge and skill in conducting audit in food and beverage categories, and all other F&B related industries
– Analytical, problem solving, details driven and decision-making skills
– Able to articulate new information quickly and react positively to new and challenging opportunities
– Able to communicate effectively with team members, internal colleagues, operation peers and suppliers
– Confident, proactive, able to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
– Process own transport and be willing to travel
-Fluent in Mandarin (Preferred)
|Address||ZUS Coffee HQ, 7, Jln Penyajak U1/45A, Hicom-glenmarie Industrial Park, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
a daily Necessity, not a Luxury
Specialty coffee is seen as a treat that’s inherently expensive. We want to subvert that expectation by making it accessible to all.
We only live once, so make every day better with a good cup of coffee.
It's the first sip to a life that's full of taste. Now that's the ZUSsie way.
Enjoy both quality and convenience.
ZUS Coffee is the first coffee brand in Malaysia to focus on coffee delivery. It’s taken more than a year of research and development, experimenting with more than 150 types of delivery products and service solutions, to create the ultimate platform for coffee.
We’re collaborating with globally recognized champion coffee plantations and the world’s fifty best coffee roasteries, as well as with Grab for their delivery technology. With the help of mobile and the Internet, these top-notch resources have been incorporated to make our coffee service just as powerful and lightning fast as Zeus himself.
Treat you as one of our family members in ZUS Coffee.
New Coffee Skillset Unlocked
You can learn how to brew a cup of specialty coffee from our in-house professionals.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 1340330-X
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Glenmarie