Kuala Lumpur Jobs Assistant Vice President, Treasury & Markets Position at Cagamas Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, we Cagamas Berhad, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as assistant vice president, treasury & markets and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Assistant Vice President, Treasury & Markets|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
This position is responsible in securing competitively priced cost of funding through effective and efficient funding strategy via various funding tools available, proactive client relationship management and undertakes projects/assignments.
Fund raising for the Company
- To meet funding requirements of the Company via effective and efficient funding activities based on appropriate funding options with the objective to achieve targeted funding cost.
- On-going enhancement of the diversity of the Company’s investors base and funding avenues.
- To recommend funding strategy taking into consideration market activities and sentiment via active engagements with market participants.
- To provide timely updates to markets/clients and execute Company’s strategy accordingly to achieve the targeted outcome.
- To ensure full compliance of issuance activities for both foreign and domestic currencies including meeting regulatory requirements and policy manual within the stipulated timeline.
- To conduct analysis on issuances and make recommendations for improvement in issuance operations.
- To conduct reporting on funding in a timely manner.
Investor and client Relationship Management
- Establish and broaden new investor/client relationships in various market segments/region.
- Assist in preparing investors’ pitches/decks/presentation for new funding activities including roadshows.
- Monitor and provide updates to the Company on funding capacity and explore/propose initiatives for on-going engagement with investors/clients.
- To work with internal stakeholders in providing funding/issuance/market related information request.
- To jointly ensure successful delivery of assigned projects and initiatives.
- To undertake any ad hoc duties or special projects as may be assigned by the SVP/VP.
- Degree in Business Finance/Accounting/Banking/Economics (minimum CGPA of 3.0 or Second Class Upper) or its equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of working experience, preferably in Banking Industry in Treasury and Debt Capital Markets products in a dealing/structuring/sales capacity
- Good knowledge in Treasury products, particularly fixed income, interbank instruments and derivative products.
- Proven ability to work professionally and effectively across divisions and departments.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethics and desire to learn.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Outstanding in interpersonal/communication skills with proven strength in presentation to various stakeholders
- Strong team player with a drive to meet business targets.
- Ability to multi-task within a dynamic environment to meet deadlines and exceed xpectations.
- PPKM licensed holder
|Address||Cagamas Bhd, Level 32, The Gardens North Tower, Lingkaran Syed Putra, Mid Valley City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Cagamas Berhad, the National Mortgage Corporation, was established in 1986 to promote house ownership and growth of the secondary mortgage market in Malaysia. Cagamas is the leading issuer of AA debt securities in Malaysia as well as one of the top Sukuk issuers in the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 198601008739
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Insurance, Wellness Scheme (Holiday Scheme, Dental & Optical), Business formal, Flexi working hours