Kuala Lumpur Jobs Associate, System Engineer Position at Prasarana Malaysia Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Prasarana Malaysia Berhad is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Associate, System Engineer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 2,500 - RM 5,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Prasarana Malaysia Berhad|
|Position||Associate, System Engineer|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.000|
- Perform 1st and 2nd level corrective maintenance support for all MRT Kajang Line & Putrajaya Line ITS package office automation and system monitoring servers, enterprise storage and enterprise backup to ensure minimal system disruptions to users, including provide problem resolution for any issues via Central Support Services (CSS) tickets and CMMS.
- Ability to escalate corrective maintenance issues to 3rd level support based on DLP period by following the stipulated processes that has been clearly declined.
- Perform daily monitoring of software and hardware to ensure that all software and hardware are always in optimal working condition and operational.
- Responsible to carry out monthly preventive maintenance of servers, storage and backup hardware in the Data Centre and Disaster Recovery Centre.
- Ensure that customers’ complaints via Helpdesk system are dealt with appropriately and promptly to ensure the desired service levels in customers’ experience are met.
- Implementation of automated process / service / technology / mobility / productivity that can improve business processes and deliverables.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Incorporated in 1998 by the Ministry of Finance, the Government–owned Prasarana Malaysia Berhad (Prasarana) was set up to facilitate, undertake and expedite public infrastructure projects. It is fully operational in 2002.
Prasarana manages and operates four (4) rail networks in Klang Valley (LRT Ampang Line, LRT Kelana Jaya Line, KL Monorail Line and MRT Sungai Buloh-Kajang Line) and bus services in Klang Valley, Penang, Kuantan as well as BRT Sunway Line.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 467220-U
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)