Kuala Lumpur Jobs Audit Assistant Position at OKL & PARTNERS PLT
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company OKL & PARTNERS PLT is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of audit assistant and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 2,800 - RM 3,400 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||OKL & PARTNERS PLT|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.400|
- Assume a high level of responsibilities of audit and compliance controls
- Assist in audit assignments with the supervision of audit senior or semi-senior
- Interact / liaise with client on audit assignments
- Ability to work independently, render all aspects of audit duties and functions and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, pro-active, and with strong analytical qualities
- Highly motivated, results oriented and capable to troubleshoot and resolve work problems effectively
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and a team player
- High integrity and excellent work ethics, with strong sense of responsibility, commitment and discipline
- Those with at least 1-2 years of relevant experience are encouraged to apply
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities
- Personal mentoring from management
- Performers will be rewarded with good bonuses
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
OKL & Partners PLT is a progressive and creative professional professional firm that offers assurance, consulting, tax and corporate services. We offer the best in class service for the small to middle market business and affluent individuals and specialise in finding solutions to business, financial and tax problems. Our individualistic and holistic approach allows us to be a true advisor for you or your business.
Our core values are:
We treat all clients as partners and derive satisfaction from assisting them achieve success.
Passion for quality
Our professionals roll up their sleeves and work hard to ensure the Firm maintains the highest level of professional, business and financial standards.
Highest level of personalised service
It is our priority to interact constantly with all our clients and provide customised solutions to meet each their specific needs.
Growth & development
We are a Firm that believes in balancing professional ambitions and personal interests. We encourage and nurture professional and personal growth for our staff by presenting an environment that encourages interaction with professionals at all levels of our organization.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: LLP-003369
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Bukit Jalil
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Audit Assistant position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023