Kuala Lumpur Jobs Audit Associate Position at SC Lim, Ng & Co.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Audit Associate. For candidates who reside in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at SC Lim, Ng & Co. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 3,000 - RM 3,500 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||SC Lim, Ng & Co.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.500|
Job scopes and responsibilities:
1. To complete assignments with minimum supervision.
2. Able to work independently with deadlines.
3. To assist audit senior in carrying out audit assignment.
4. To prepare audit paperwork in accordance with the relevant standards and requirements.
5. To liaise with manager on the progress work and report on critical issue.
6. To perform any other related duties or jobs as necessary.
1. Possess relevant degree/professional qualifications or currently pursuing professional examinations.
2. Possess good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
3. Able and willing to work overtime, with minimum supervision and under tight deadlines.
4. Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin will be an added advantage for dealing with certain clients which are Mandarin speaking.
5. Candidates with 1-2 years experience will be an added advantage.
# Fresh graduates are also encourage to apply as an audit assistance.
# For candidates who have more than 2 years experiences are encourage to apply audit semi-senior.
- Friendly working environment
- Work life balance working culture
- Exposure to various industry
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a well-established and internationally-affiliated firm of Chartered Accountants with offices in Kuala Lumpur and Johor. We serve local and overseas clients of various industries including public companies listed on Bursa Malaysia. Our scope of professional services includes statutory audit, internal audit and risk management advisory, taxation and corporate consultancy.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: AF0681
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: 3rd Mile Square, Jalan Kelang Lama