Kuala Lumpur Jobs Authority Liaison Manager – Operations Position at MRANTI Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Authority Liaison Manager - Operations with full time working hours for our company office, MRANTI Corporation Sdn. Bhd., for residents of Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Others and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, MRANTI Corporation Sdn. Bhd., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Authority Liaison Manager - Operations.
|MRANTI Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
|Authority Liaison Manager - Operations
|Type of Work
Anticipating the increase of responsibilities for this Department in managing MRANTI infrastructure works and coordinating sublease tenants development projects, this position is crucial in communicating all information and updates within the project team, authorities and sub lessee/tenant.
Responsibilities with Client/Third Party Tenants:
- Understand client/sublessee/party/tenant’s proposed development and process flow including:
a) Land matter (land use, boundary etc)
b) Project proposal (Design brief, construction design etc)
c) Utilities planning (Water, electricity and sewerage demand etc)
d) Regulating authorities requirements (DO, BP, R&D, Infra, CC etc)
- Identify key critical areas of communication and its impacts on other entities and discuss with the project team.
- Resolve any issues that arise from internal or authorities until approval or task is completed pertaining to their development requirements and needs.
- Communicate feedback on client’s requirements to the project team and internal departments for further decision.
- Dealing and following up with clients for updates, inputs, approval and any other relevant matters.
- Compile reports pertaining to incidents or events for the project.
- Collect, analyse, and utilise data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the project and others.
Responsibilities with Technical Authorities:
- Understand authorities’ overall process flow and identify key critical areas of communication and its impacts to be communicated with the project team.
- Dealing and following up with authorities pertaining to all project submission, approval, tracking, update,monitoring and any other relevant matters.
- Coordinate with the project team or consultants to ensure all supporting documents are in order to ensure all targeted approvals are obtained within the timeline given.
- Responsible in promoting strong relation with government regulatory bodies such as: DBKL, MPSJ, TNB, Air Selangor, IWK, PTG, DOE, Land Survey Dept. etc.
- Responsible for managing any issues and communications during a business crisis if the need arises.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering course.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia is a must.
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience in the construction industry.
- Good knowledge in property development guidelines and authorities’ requirements is a must.
|MRANTI, MRANTI Park, 43300 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A technology and innovation launchpad to help enterprises, researchers and inventors maximise their Return on Ideas or ROI at a quicker rate, with enhanced scalability and optimised synergies.
Malaysians have always believed in raising the bar above the world's expectations.
Our unique potential for path-breaking innovations is derived from Malaysia's diversity, the ingenuity of its people, and its economic strength.
At MRANTI, we apply an approach built on speed, synergy and scalability to technology and innovation commercialization. By continuing to raise the bar, that value is well within our reach. Our only limit is the magnitude of our ideas.
This is the power of the new ROI - Return on Ideas.
- Industry: R&D
- Registration No.: 377141T
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)