Perak Jobs Automation Engineer (measurement And Automation Technology) Position at Kurz Production (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Kurz Production (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as automation engineer (measurement and automation technology) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Perak and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Engineering & Electrical.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 1,600 to a maximum of RM 3,700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Kurz Production (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Automation Engineer (measurement And Automation Technology)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electrical, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
You will be joining our Measurement and Automation Technology Team.
- You are supporting our manufacturing department and bring your expertise in all aspects machine and process automation.
- You plan precise implementation of the automation programming according to the applicable internal guidelines (machine safety manual) and relevant standards (electrical, Ex-proof).
- You develop and maintain a close coordination with production, mechanical and electrical workshops in our Malaysian Plant and our German Headquarter.
- You carry out tasks at the national and international locations for the KURZ-group.
- You plan and conduct safety and compliance training for our technician when required.
- You provide assistance for the maintenance, troubleshooting, improvement of our production equipment with our Manufacturing Support Team.
- You drive the implementation of the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 principles and health and safety regulations in the production process;
- You possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Mechanical – Physics -Electronics Engineering or related field
- You have at least 2 Year(s) of working experience preferably acquired in a process / manufacturing environment.
- You are hands on and a problem solver, with a strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are familiar in working with Quality and Environment Systems Management.
- You speak and write Bahasa & English languages fluently.
- Having used SAP software is an added advantage!
|Address||KURZ Production (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd, Lot 22, Jalan Teknologi 7, Technology Park, 32610 Seri Iskandar, Perak, Malaysia|
- Stable, Growing and Leading German Based Company
- Competitive Salary and Benefit packages
- 5 days work / week with flexible working hours
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
KURZ Group is a German family owned worldwide leader in thin film technology with over 5,500 employees.
KURZdevelops and manufactures decorative and functional coatings that are applied to carrier foils and employed for a wide variety of products: for automotive components, cell phones, TVs, washing machines, furniture, packaging, books, textiles, bottle labels, bank cards and lots more.
KURZ coatings decorate products, enhance brands, label goods, protect surfaces and prevent counterfeiting. Moreover, KURZ inserts optical elements with digital functions, linking the visual to the virtual world.
KURZ provides complete solutions that include project consultancy plus machine and die technology.
KURZ Group has over 30 sites worldwide and produces under standardized quality and environmental standards in Europe, Asia, and the USA. With a global network of subsidiaries, agencies and sales offices, we ensure short paths, reliable delivery and individual on-site assistance.
Login to our website ww.kurz.de to find out more about us!
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 297839-X
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Good Compensation and Benefits Package
- Specific Location: Seri Iskandar