Petaling Jaya Jobs Automation & Service Engineer Position at D.S.C ENGINEERING SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
D.S.C ENGINEERING SDN. BHD. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Petaling Jaya and surrounding areas as automation & service engineer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Engineering & Electrical.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 2,800 - RM 3,600 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|D.S.C ENGINEERING SDN. BHD.
|Automation & Service Engineer
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
WORK SCOPE / DESCRIPTION
- To work with technical colleague, internal project sales team and automation vendor on all technical related details.
- Will be assigned to lead and execute installation and commissioning of project.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to any of automation system installed by Company.
- Prepare necessary technical documentation as per Customer’s standard requirement for hand-over and completion of project.
- Posses a minimum Diploma in Software / Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent is required.
- 2 to 3 years experiences in Project Engineer of Automation Systems.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with Software Programming of PLC (eg; Siemens / Allen Bradley).
- Have knowledge in programming HMI & Scada.
- Have good knowledge in different type of control devices such as Inverter, Servo motor, drives.
- Able to read and understanding electrical schematic diagram.
- PREFER Mandarin speaker
- Free Parking
- Outstation Allowance
- Personal Insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
D.S.C Engineering Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in Malaysia in accordance to Company Act 1965 as a private company on 11th January 1994. The main objective of D.S.C is to service the market sector of Industrial Automation which was identified as growth industry.
Specialized engineering service was identified as a potentially feasible prospect. The existing market was lacked of professionally managed suppliers who could provide engineering expertise’s and services in addition to the traditional supply.
D.S.C draws its core strength to provide engineering designs and consultancy as well as trading related to engineering accessories and equipments. Commitment is our priority, as we strongly believe customer’s loyalty and trust cannot be taken for granted. Trust is eared day by through uncompromising attention to their details and satisfaction.
Further to our passion in providing our utmost services to the customers, D.S.C has aligned itself to the best manufacturers in the market in delivering of the top-quality engineering products and services.
At D.S.C reliable business ethical, effective and flexible business solution to facilitate our potential customer’s requirement has always been our goal.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 286625-P
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Travelling Expenses, Group Insurance, Annual Leave, Outstation Allowance, Company Collar T-shirt
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Automation & Service Engineer position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Petaling Jaya 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Petaling Jaya 2023