Selangor Jobs Brand Executive Position at Holista Colltech Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Holista Colltech Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Selangor and surrounding areas as brand executive with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 3,500 - RM 5,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Holista Colltech Ltd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.000|
In line with our rapid growth and expansion, we are looking for a Brand Executive for our Health Supplement Division.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform Product Management function covering brand marketing planning, life cycles, phase in/out and inventory management.
- Drive product sales growth by working closely with leaders to promote and align Company Sales Strategy.
- Develop all health & nutrition product information, including labels, stickers, packaging, white papers and web information on multiple platforms. All information should be well-adapted to Malaysian market requirements.
- Familiar with the regulation & application of the Malaysian laws would be an added advantage.
- Creation and management of New Product Launch Plan.
- Conduct evaluation of existing/new products against competition, in line with comprehending market development thought processes.
- Work closely with Sales Department to execute an effective full year marketing programs and campaigns to increase product brand awareness.
- Ensure most effective promotion/ distribution.
- Support all activities related to corporate events and public roadshows.
- Perform market research and competitive / trend analysis, monitor fit-rate and recommend strategies.
- Provide weekly/monthly sales report to management for progressive analysis.
- Analyze trend and recommend counteractions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Nutrition & Dietitian/Food Science.
- At least 2-3 years of work experience,
- Passionate about health and wellness, believe in dietary supplements.
- Experience in developing multi-channel marketing programs for retail pharmacies, modern trade, convenience & e-commerce.
- Experience in digital marketing is essential.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Strong written and verbal persuasion skills, analytical, creative and innovative.
- Candidates with more experiences may be considered as Senior position based on education level and working experience.
- Good presentation and communication skills and service oriented
- Mature, hardworking, coachable, well-groomed, well-organized and self-initiated team player with business awareness.
- Independent, meticulous and resourceful with good organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in MS PowerPoint applications etc.
Interested parties please apply with details resume includes past/current experiences, current/expected compensation package and available date. We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Note: All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
What’s on Offer
- Work in an international, receptive and transparent corporate culture.
- Join the team to make decisions to help improve people’s lives over time.
- Be rewarded with excellent, fair opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
- Career growth opportunities
- Insurance coverage for Group Hospitalisation and Term Life
- Near to Taman Jaya LRT Station
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Holista Colltech Ltd is a research-driven biotech company and is the result of the merger of Holista Biotech Sdn Bhd and CollTech Australia Ltd. Headquartered in Perth with extensive operations in Malaysia, Holista is dedicated to delivering first-class natural ingredients and wellness products, and leads in research on herbs and food ingredients. Holista, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX:HCT), researches, develops, manufactures and markets health-style products to address the unmet and growing needs of natural medicine.
The mission of Holista Colltech Ltd is to provide society with all natural health-style products through innovations that advances the eminence of life and meeting customer needs, providing employees with momentous work environment and advancement opportunities, enhancing partner′s business and investors with a greater rate of return.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 638957-P
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Petaling Jaya
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Brand Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023