Puchong Jobs Brand Manager (health) Position at MKA Joycare Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
MKA Joycare Sdn Bhd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Puchong and surrounding areas as brand manager (health) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||MKA Joycare Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Brand Manager (health)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and access ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising reactions
- Devise innovation growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- Possess at least Degree in marketing or related field.
- Preferable from FMCG and pharmaceutical industry
- Proven working experience as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- In house gym room facilities with personal trainer
- Young pace environment
- Group personal accident and hospitalization insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MKA Joycare primarily started off with skincare, but wanted to find solutions to refine our lives to make everyday a special occasion. MKA Joycare expanded its business into distribution, research and development of health and beauty products, launching many popular haircare, skincare and protective care brands in the process. We have more than 200 retail and online touch points in Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, and South East Asia. We are part of the MKA Group; and we have been established since 2008. We strive to provide high quality products and deliver our best service at all times.
- Amino Mason
- Yukazan (Medical Face Mask)
- unlabel botanical
- bazaar red
If you are someone who strives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, hands-on and excited to contribute to the organization's massive growth, then we look forward to hearing from you!
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Registration No.: 867258-K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)