Brand Store Operations Executive Vacancies at Realme (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Brand Store Operations Executive in our company, Realme (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.. For candidates who reside in Kuala Lumpur & Selangor and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and possess a Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 2,500 - RM 4,500 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Realme (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.|
|Position||Brand Store Operations Executive|
|Region||Kuala Lumpur, Selangor|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.500|
Attractive salary package: Basic salary + Fixed Allowance + Bonus KPI
- Aware of retail stores daily operations and matters.
- Conduct store-assessment and meeting to promoters and follow up with action plans for improvements or maintenance.
- Maintain a healthy and productive communication with store team, VM, Trainer & HQ personnel.
- Ensure store activities / opening / launching are in placed accordingly to the timeline and also assist in planning.
- Propose various store enhancement initiatives to improve consumers experience
- Coach and provide customer service training for promoters on the ground.
- Assist in solving day to day operational issues raised by dealers, promoters, sales pic, and HQ personnel.
- Ensure all correspondences among respective store team are carried out effectively.
- Capture best practice across all stores and brain storm for further implementation or enhancement.
- Prepare necessary proposal and reports for meetings.
- Monitor and support in all aspects that contributes to sales performance.
- Minimum SPM and above and with 3 years working experience preferably in retail industry (mobile/consumer electronics).
- Candidates with relevant strong working experience as store managers are encouraged to apply.
- Good communication and interpersonal abilities verbal and written.
- Required travelling and possess own transport.
- Willing to work 5.5 days a week
- Bonus and salary Increment (Based on performance appraisal)
- 13th month salary package
- Fun, dynamic and flexible working environment.
- Medical Benefits & annual medical checkup.
- Annual Leave and Public Holiday observe.
- EPF/Socso/EIS contribution.
- Team building/Annual Dinner/Birthday Celebration.
- Staff discount.
- Attractive salary & benefit package.
- Career development & opportunities.
- Chances to move up.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
realme is a technology brand that specializes in providing high quality tech products and services with Dare-to-Leap experience. The brand was officially established on May 4th, 2018 by its founder Sky Li, together with a bunch of young people with rich experiences in the smartphone industry. realme is committed to offering powerful performance, stylish design, sincere services and exploring all the possibilities of tech products.
According to Counterpoint's Q3 2020 smartphone shipment report in November, young brand realme became the world’s fastest brand to hit 50million shipments since its inception. The youngster-focused and online-centric brand, realme has grown rapidly in South East Asia since it entered the market in Q4 2018. Realme has expanded globally to 61 markets, such as China, India, Southeast Asia, South Asia, Europe, Russia and Africa.
realme Malaysia was incorporated in September 4th, 2018 lead by Mr. Marcus Lin, CEO of DTL Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (realme Malaysia). In Q3 2020, realme had become the second favourite brand among Malaysian users by recording a 50% quarter-on-quarter (QoQ) growth.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: 1449828-V
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Staff Purchase, Team Building, Annual body checkup, Friendly staff and management