Subang Jaya Jobs Business Analyst (sunway Berhad) Position at Sunway Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Sunway Berhad is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Business Analyst (Sunway Berhad) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Subang Jaya and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Business Analyst (sunway Berhad)
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
- Conducts in-depth market research and data analysis by utilizing all available data sets and open-source intelligence, interprets results to identify effective ways of boosting business efficiency and help business makes informed decisions
- Identifies patterns and trends drawn from the data to provide insights and uses this information to make recommendations to the organization’s leadership team
- Analyses and evaluates business processes, identifies key business problems and opportunities, predicts requirements, and develops solutions to address them
- Tracks and drives the achievement of Sunway Group key strategic priorities
- Supports the President’s Office in developing Sunway Group corporate-level strategic priorities and partners with the business leaders of business units in strategy formulation and execution
- Conducts in-depth market trend and competitive landscape analysis to facilitate strategy formulation process
- Identifies and implements potential solutions for challenges faced by the business and make lasting improvements to business performance
- Undertakes ad-hoc projects and initiatives to create value
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field from reputable university, a Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Capable of analyzing and solving problems through quantitative reasoning and analysis
- Skilled at managing an independent workstream within the framework of a larger team-based project.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BUILDING ENDURING COMMUNITIES
Established in 1974, Sunway Group is one of Malaysia’s largest conglomerates with core interests in real estate, construction, education, healthcare, retail and hospitality, with a unique build-own-operate business model. We are committed to the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and continue to align our business strategies towards mininising environmental impact, and advancing economic and social progress. With a presence in more than 50 locations primarily in the Asia region, Sunway Group comprises 13 business divisions – real estate, construction, retail, hospitality, leisure, healthcare, education, financial and investment services, trading and manufacturing, building materials, quarrying, Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) and digital.
In all that we do, we are driven by our core values of Integrity, Humility and Excellence.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 921551-D
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Bandar Sunway