Kuala Lumpur Jobs Business Development Executive (junior) Position at Intrix Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Intrix Group is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of business development executive (junior) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 4,000 - RM 5,600 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Business Development Executive (junior)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.600|
Responsible for handling important clients and business development for the export channel and local channel. You will be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and the company.
- Resolving key client issues and complaints.
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs.
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements.
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams.
- Managing account team assigned to each client.
- Strategic planning to improve client results.
- Working with design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs met.
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders.
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management.
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients.
- At least 1 years of related experience with key account management/ business development or sales role
- Sales-oriented person
- Customer-centric person and able to nurture the long term customer relationship.
- Excellence communication and responsive to customer needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Agile, flexible, and teamwork person.
- Fully Flexi Working Hours
- Young & Talented Professional Team
- ECO & Green Technology Products
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are Intrix, a group of disruptive engineers fulfilling undiscovered needs. In other words, we solve problems
you didn’t know you had.
We started our journey as an engineering solutions consultant and designer in the thermal and humidity technology industry. Over the last two decades, we have attained 18 patents and served some of the biggest names locally and globally.
London Olympic Stadium
We designed and installed hand-wash machines with instant heating concept to cut down waiting time and avoid cross contamination for 80,00 people.
The Coldest Journey
We designed a hot water system that could withstand the harsh temperatures (-90°C) of Antarctica for Sir Ranulph Fiennes as he seek to become the first-ever to cross the Antarctic land mass during the polar winter.
Malaysia’s Largest Renewable Hot Water System
We are listed in the Malaysia Book of Records as the Largest Renewable Energy Hot Water System for generating 158,228m3 of hot water supply yearly for the First World Hotel, which is 6X larger than an ordinary hotel.
As we expand into developing our own range of products, our approach to product design is to search relentlessly for opportunities that can simplify human life. People have come to terms with many of the problems and challenges that they face on a daily basis. They have unconsciously accepted these as part of life. We at Intrix cannot accept that.
We observe every human behavior, action, and interaction with fresh eyes to identify an undiscovered need. We then design and craft a solution intricately, component by component. It is no surprise that our customers are in love with our disruptive, humanized and simplified products.
When we make your life better, it makes our day and it keeps us going!
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 920115-H
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Any 8 hours between Monday to Friday
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Business Development Executive (junior) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023