Kuala Lumpur Jobs Business Development Manager Position at EQ MANAGEMENT SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, EQ MANAGEMENT SDN. BHD. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Business Development Manager for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 4,000 - RM 5,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|EQ MANAGEMENT SDN. BHD.
|Business Development Manager
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
|Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing
The Business Development Manager plays a vital role as the front-liner of the company. This position will have direct impact to the company’s brand, public reputation, and client satisfaction. The main responsibility is to enhance relations between the company and its clients.
- Develop and manage relationships with our clients and partners
- Create business plans and strategies to continually expand customer base and manage trend ideas and practices
- Locate potential new business by contacting prospective customers; discover and explore opportunities to partner with new customers
- Introduce new business by participating in expos, events and seminars/webinars
- Be results focused and be able to implement activities to drive revenue and has the ability to analyse results and improve on it.
- Research and identify new market sales opportunities. Responsible for ensuring sales and marketing exposure to potential clients through promotional programs, events, campaigns
- Coordinating and monitoring sales action plan implementation including the analysis of market opportunities and competitors’ activities.
- Keep up-to-date with financial markets news and knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Must be confident, self-motivated and extremely goals-driven.
- Comfortable to approach potential leads via cold calling or emails.
- Strong networking capability
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand business and generate sales lead
- Proven track record of success in sales and business development is a must with a minimum 3 years’ experience
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
EQM specializes in providing business solutions, innovative technologies and development for companies in the financial field.
Our team of professionals has over 10 years experience in financial and IT spheres, including business development in South East Asia, including such Asian countries as Mainland China, Japan, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and Malaysia.
We have been involved into legalization, setting up and developing offices in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in particular, which is, in our opinion, a perfect hub for operating in Southest Asia and attract investments from Singapore, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Hong Kong and Macau as well as Mainland China.
We look for team members who are able to provide a warm experience to a clients that expects excellence in every area of their lives.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 1470438-A
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Optical, Smart Casual