Kuala Lumpur Jobs Business Development Manager Position at Time Access International
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Time Access International are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as business development manager with a full time work system, which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 4,500 to a maximum of RM 6,300, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Time Access International|
|Position||Business Development Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 6.300|
Time Access International is the leading company in time attendance hardware and software for the last 28 years and has developed our own digital HR product.
The HRMS consists of the standard modules– Personnel, Time Attendance, Payroll, Leave, Claims, Benefits, Appraisal that is beneficial to any business. Our software can combine the Software Development Kits (SDK) of security devices into a single integrated software solution. This software has the flexibility for customisation, is available as a web-based/desktop-based application, and also needs to be extended to mobile phone platforms.
All companies of every industry from startups, SMEs and MNCs has the need to have this integrated solution in their company. Our strengths lie in the massive customer database that we have in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
We are looking for Business Development Manager personnel that has a strong foundation in sales, and have an interest in the HRMS and Security for hardware and software sales, who are keen to be core members of our growing team.
- Be responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Travel on-site for sales demonstrations or make presentations through teleconference meetings
- Develop pricing proposals, negotiate terms, and propose contracts/subscriptions
- Generate enquiries both from company internal and external sources
- Close sales for company products and services.
- Create new resellers, and tap on existing distribution networks.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Finding and developing new local sales opportunities and improving sales figures
- Attend on-site client demonstrations and presentations
- Develop and maintain strong long-term strategic relationships key accounts
- Compile market intelligence relating to competition, market share, and trends
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are preferred as you will be facing clients directly
- Have a strong understanding of all products and services
- Able to learn or use CRM software effectively
- Manage and motivate a team of sales representatives to achieve individual and team targets.
- Create sales reports and forecasts to track sales performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Provide coaching and training to sales representatives to improve their performance.
- Monitor industry trends and competition to ensure the company remains competitive in the market.
- Diploma and above
- Preferably 3-5 years of Sales experience.
- Have experience in managing a team
- Speaks English, Mandarin Bahasa fluently
- Must be highly independent and resourceful
- Possess good communication, marketing, and negotiation skills
- Experience in HRMS industry or in the IT industry is a bonus
- Having own vehicle is a bonus
- High commission structure
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Time Access International is an organisation which is reputable for marketing high level quality products and providing an unparalleled after-sales service through its well-trained and responsive sales and technical team. Time Access International is currently the Market Leader for the Amano World Class Time Recorder. Amano Japan was established in the year 1931, and has provided more than 80 years of quality products. Amano is a longstanding household name for time recorders, and Amano Corporation Japan continues to live up to its reputation of producing products of only the best quality. Time Access International is the Authorised Distributor for Amano Japan. We specialise in Attendance Time Recorders, provide abundant stocks, spare parts and an unrivalled after sales service. Currently we have a growing customer base of more than 20,00 in Singapore. Some of our notable clients include:
- Singapore Technologies Aerospace (ST Aerospace) Land Transport Authority ( LTA ) Government
- Government Investment Corporation (G.I.C) Hotel 81 Jack’s place Kopi tiam.
Predominantly, we provide World Class Amano Time Recorders. Our products range from
- Computerised Time Recorders (Biometric Finger Print, Advanced 3-Dimensional Biometric Hand Punch, Proximity, Barcode, Magnetic Card Readers)
- Punch Card Time Recorders
Other products include Watchman Clocks, Date & Time Stamps, Check Writer and Shredder machines. Time Access International is committed to providing only the highest level of quality solutions, along with an unrivalled effective after-sales service to each and every one of its clients.
- Industry: Heavy Industrial / Machinery / Equipment
- Registration No.: 51322500E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)