Kuala Lumpur Jobs Business & System Management (contact Centre) Position at RHB Banking Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company RHB Banking Group is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of business & system management (contact centre) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||RHB Banking Group|
|Position||Business & System Management (contact Centre)|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Ensure all system and IT infrastructure are updated and functional (hardware and software)
- Managing and coordinating project management for contact centre system
- Providing system support for contact centre to ensure smooth running of all systems use in customer contact centre (hardware and software)
- Managing IT project budget for contact centre (CAPEX)
- Develop and implement new initiatives to improve contact centre performance
- Managing and implement new and enhancement of system projects including improvement process for RHB Phone Banking and CC component systems and also participate in RHB Group projects.
- Responsible in managing and coordinating day-to day system support for Customer Contact Centre sites.
- Manage infrastructure and operational budget for contact centre
- Providing support and coordination on compliance and security control monitoring matters in CC.
- Responsible for coordination of Business Continuity Plan & Disaster Recovery Plan for CC.
- Diploma or Degree Holder
- Minimum 5 years working experience in IT and preferably Call Centre environment operations and management.
We are looking for candidate who have :-
- business experience i.e. business analyst experience, business project manager experience i.e. project management, project cycle, project components e.g. business requirements, business approach & strategy, UAT, implementation, post implementation etc. especially experience in implementing CRM solution in contact centre if possible.
|Address||RHB Banking Group, RHB Centre - HQ | KL Tun Razak, Group Human Resource, Level 8, Tower 3, Jln Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- medical benefits
- performance bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The RHB Banking Group is the fourth largest fully integrated financial services group in Malaysia. The Group’s core businesses are streamlined into seven main business pillars, namely Group Retail Banking, Group Business & Transaction Banking, Group Wholesale Banking, Singapore Business Operations, Group Shariah Business, Group International Business and Group Insurance.
Group Wholesale Banking comprises Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Client Coverage, Group Treasury & Global Markets, Asset Management and Private Equity. All the seven business pillars are offered through the Group’s main subsidiaries, RHB Investment Bank Berhad, RHB Islamic Bank Berhad and RHB Insurance Berhad, while its asset management and unit trust businesses are undertaken by RHB Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and RHB Islamic International Asset Management Berhad.
The Group’s regional presence now spans ten countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Lao PDR and Myanmar. It is RHB Banking Group’s aspiration to continue to deliver superior customer experience and shareholder value; and to be recognised as a Leading Multinational Financial Services Group.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 6171-M
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Performance Incentive Scheme