Penang Jobs Buyer Position at IBIDEN Electronics Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we IBIDEN Electronics Malaysia Sdn Bhd are looking for candidates for the position of buyer with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt and domiciled in Penang and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||IBIDEN Electronics Malaysia Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
1) Handling purchasing activities including sourcing from external suppliers, price negotiation, handling requester inquiries, monitoring material and services delivery completeness
2) RFS handling from end user.
3) Managing for any new supplier accreditation & evaluate authorized vendors (supplier audit).
4) Place purchase order to vendors / suppliers and ensure all PO’s are in good place and in compliance with the company work procedures.
5) Liaise with supplier with regards to purchases, timely delivery to ensure smooth and efficient running of operations.
6) Handling services & purchase agreement / contract for non technical activities.
7) Follow up and update on delivery tracking on materials / goods and advise to requester accordingly.
8) To collaborate with production planning on production usage on production forecast
9) To coordinate with sales and production planning department for production materials forecast and usage
10) To prepare material forecast to supplier
11) Manage direct and indirect material inventories stock level and collaborate with respective buyer for placing orders to ensure no shortage and excess of materials.
12) Liaise with respective department involved of Quality / Delivery / Documents issue.
13) Maintain & update on ISO documentation.
14) Develop and maintain compliance on departmental goal.
15) Initiate and support for cost saving activities.
16) Support in Internal & External Audit queries.
17) Support in any other purchasing activities
Qualifications and Experience Levels:
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Admin or equivalent.
• Excellent in Interpersonal Skills.
• Planning and organizing.
• Leadership & teamwork.
• Sense of urgency.
• Able to work independently or with a cross functional team.
- IBIDEN is the long standing and expanding Japanese MNC
- We value fairness and non-discrimination to all our employees.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IBIDEN Electronics Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. was founded in 2008 and is 100% owned by IBIDEN Co., Ltd., Japan. Our Printed Wiring Board (PWB) plant with 45.8 acre facility in Penang Science Park is a mass-production plant of PWB for smartphone and tablet-type devices. Due to mobile phone terminal market expansion and global dissemination of long term evolution, following the 1st plant commencement of production in April 2011, and the 2nd plant operation in September 2014, IBIDEN Electronics Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. has became one of the world’s largest manufacturing base of motherboards for smartphones.
Get a head start with the latest in PWB technology with IBIDEN today.
"IBIDENpractices Non-Discrimination, Non-Reprisal and Non-Retaliation policy."
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 819325-U
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Insurance, Company Uniform (Jacket & Pants), Production-Shift, Office- 5 days
- Specific Location: Simpang Ampat